HSC Results Countdown (1 Viewer)

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Re: HSC Results Coutdown + General Discussion

Nah the school presentation thing was today. I don't know how they determine who's dux maybe based on all internal rankings and estimation, I'm not sure.
Pretty sure its based on internals/estimation...

As people who ended up getting highest ATAR didn't get dux as it was done before

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
The key once you get your marks is to not go all celebrating and bantering. Go to atar calculator ASAP. Will crash within 15 minutes if you don't. So you need to get in quick.

emilios

HSC
The key once you get your marks is to not go all celebrating and bantering. Go to atar calculator ASAP. Will crash within 15 minutes if you don't. So you need to get in quick.
look, i found the optimist.

mreditor16

HSC
tbh I'm especially feeling anxious about hsc results, because I'm increasingly doubting and pondering etc. all the estimates and predictions I made for internals and externals in all my subjects. feeling so uncertain.

MrInoeverthin

HSC
Uni Grad
tbh I'm especially feeling anxious about hsc results, because I'm increasingly doubting and pondering etc. all the estimates and predictions I made for internals and externals in all my subjects. feeling so uncertain.
Same here, but I believe we will all get good results. All these negative doubts and setbacks are also making me feel nervous

Confound

HSC
Be scared and nervous ladies, fear is good for you

Confound

HSC
Just expect the worst and you'll never be disappointed :)

Edit: Remember that your atar number is pretty much life or death and will determine the quality of your future lol don't stuff it up ;)

Last edited:

Swaan

Stupid Fat Hobbit
HSC
Just expect the worst and you'll never be disappointed :)

Edit: Remember that your atar number is pretty much life or death and will determine the quality of your future lol don't stuff it up ;)
Yup already got Granville Tafe as backup nws

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)