hsc relief (1 Viewer)

HSC
it seems weird but the only thing that is keeping me goin at the moment is schoolies at the end of theyear. the hsc is so draining, does anyone else feel this way???

kristylee_

HSC
N/A
yeah the HSC is stupid and draining, but i dont really give a shit about schoolies at the end of it all.... i think its more the fact that once im through with all this crap its over for good and i never have to do it again. Also the fact that ive wasted how many years of my life leading up to this so i might as well do it now and get it over with!

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
I'm more motivated by how I'm going to feel when I find out my UAI is over 99.

Schoolies has nothing on me.

FreakTrigger

HSC
N/A
I'm less and less motivated every day simply because I don't care any more.

it's been demonstrated to me too many ways on too many levels how completely and utterly innefectual both the UAI and HSC are. The fact that I've spent 13 years of my life working towards six letters and two numbers spending a long time believing that they really mattered just makes me angry.

It's not schoolies or my results that I'm looking forward to, just being out of this system.

It's honestly beyond me how anyone can fail to have become simply disillusioned by the level of bullshit, beaurocracy and lying we've all seen by this stage of the game.

This does not matter. Go and make something of yourself.

Last edited:

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
JamiL said:
wow that is a big call, u have 2 be preety confident to make those sorta of claims, but ill be more intrested about how i feel when i get into medicine at NSW
Well, no, that's not my source of happiness. It's my source of motivation. We're talking about two different things here.

I'm not confident about getting a 99+ UAI, but thinking about the possibility motivates me to get through the HSC first.
powerhouse said:
She is just sad because even if she went on schoolies she would get no joy
You're right, I have other plans, and I personally would not enjoy Schoolies because I'm just not interested. Is that a good enough reason for you?

You can't say I'm sad because I'm not interested in one possible post-HSC activity, because that is what's sad. :)

powerhouse

HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
You can't say I'm sad because I'm not interested in one possible post-HSC activity, because that is what's sad. :)
Um you might find that schoolies can be one of a number of activites you look forward to...

FreakTrigger

HSC
N/A
There's a point there, schoolies really is what you make of it - it's a matter of going some place and doing something.

Loose definition.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)