HSC question (Hat) (1 Viewer)

incredible

Yes it can, ive seen it worth 8 marks

Yes please dont think it can only be 5
they can make it 8 or 10 if they want
ive seen a past HSC paper where it was 8 marks!!!!
It says "with reference to sources"!!!!!!!!!
SO, in your notes put pieces of any sort of evidence (Deir El Bahri) that show any sort of family relationships, any reliefs whatever and evaluate the link. Remember many pieces of evidence, becasue serisously 8 marks? thats just ridiculous!!!

SEE YA, God bless with HSC!

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
getting the blood out of my caffeine system
HSC
2001 wasnt it duck?
anyway, thanx incredible. i think i could do a god 10mark question/answer for it now...but i hope i wont have to! its a stupid question. but, then again, its an easy 10 marks i guess...so bring it on!

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
HSC
lol, was gunna reply 'ur easy and stupid'...but realised that it would come out not how i meant it...
neway, i wish she had given us a 10mark question on dat in trials! i know we all knew she wouldnt, but hey, one could hope right? i think i skrewed up my rome question...dont think i answered it v.well.

tina_goes_doo

Pharmer in Training
HSC
Yeah so....how bad was that ancient trial ay? *nudge nudge*
What did you write for the rome essay? I found that soooo hard! Some pointers would be good right? Right?! And yeah, basically the whole test was stupid. How did you guys go? Any question you found really hard and wished you studied up on?

I'm done now.

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
HSC
tina_goes_doo said:
Any question you found really hard and wished you studied up on?
mayb it wouldve helped if id actually done any study at all. got slightly dis-spirited when looked at old minoan notes and found enlightening bullet points such as:
-Crete is an island - eat much seafood
yeah...the whole 'summary' kinda continued along those brilliant lines. was pointless i felt.

Sharky

In between x and (x+δx)
HSC
tina_goes_doo said:
Yeah so....how bad was that ancient trial ay?
:eek:
Correct me if i'm wrong Tina, but I thought i was the only person with a time displacement device!

Last time i checked, you were not in possession of one, so I think I may have to quarantine this thread on the grounds that you were talking about things that had not yet happened. That quote was from the Wednesday of the last week of the exams!

You know what i'm talking about!

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
HSC
god, did any of us understand that? if, sharky (and i know its a big IF :p) youre trying to point out in a horribly mathish way that tina was talkn bout the trial before shed done it then...kudos to you! dingdingding, we have a winner folks! sharky 1, tina_goes_doo 0. shes just evil and not very good at trying to get questions off people!

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
HSC
feeble minds? FEEBLE? god sharky, ur going down. the mafia is gonna get u damn good!...just as soon as our collective mind is able 2 come up with a suitably diabolical plot that is! i guess we could just boil tina in oil and feed you to the hungry beanbag instead... damn, shall have 2 finish duel with tina first before i can give this my full attention.

tina_goes_doo

Pharmer in Training
HSC
He's got a point there. And why am i being boiled in oil? What about having a baby as a substitute? Evil diabolical moonie and her strategies for combating world hunger and overpopulation....

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
HSC
they arent diabolical tina...they're practical! and sharky, we DO talk about ancient here! see, this thread started as one on hatshepsut. ok, didnt last long - but we had good intentions! u know, in the ancient world there werent so many ppl - so, my discussion with tina on the way to solve world hunger and overpopulation fits in nicely with ancient...sorta :p

tina_goes_doo

Pharmer in Training
HSC
Silvermoon, i wait every day at dawn for our duel and you never turn up!! You chicken! Scared that you might lose? *slaps silvermoon with glove* Yeah take that!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)