HSC/Prelim Discussion Thread for The Class of 2021 (1 Viewer)

Forever21

HSC
Hey guys, I'm a little new to this site! I'm looking to garner new friends and to engage in a chat with people who are in the same position as I am.

In terms of subjects, I will be undertaking:

English Extension 1, Legal Studies, Modern History, Biology, Math Standard, Business Studies

Feel free to use this thread to talk about our subjects, concerns, excitements and general feelings about year 11.

Last edited:

Drdusk

HSC
Uni Grad
Hey guys, I'm a little new to this site! I'm looking to garner new friends and to engage in a chat with people who are in the same position as I am.

In terms of subjects, I will be undertaking:

English Extension 1, Legal Studies, Modern History, Biology, Math Standard, Business Studies

Feel free to use this thread to talk about our subjects, concerns, excitements and general feelings about year 11.
Hi there! Welcome

There is a thread for the class of 2021 already that serves this purpose =)
Feel free to ask any questions.

https://www.boredofstudies.org/threads/2021-hsc-chat.389434/

Last edited:

Etho_x

HSC
N/A
Welcome to the site. I'm doing MX1, English Standard, Chemistry, Biology, Drama, and SDD. As DrDusk mentioned above, I have already created a thread that is strictly for people who are graduating in 21' so feel free to use that. Anything you'd like to know personally though about your subjects or textbooks or stuff?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)