Hsc Overload! (1 Viewer)

LiL.Fella.Ezi.

HSC
So i find that as the HSC is coming to a close im beginning to freak out. assesments going off everywhere and study to do. ive decided it best not to have hlidays. yes. i said it.
any one feel the same?

if any body wants and/or would like notes on the following contexts feel free to ask.
-C.F
-T.B.S
-journeys.
-Anil's Ghost
-Hound of the Baskervilles
-Sin City
-Mystic River
-The Heart Of Darkness

and many others.

feel free to ask.

BRING IT ON HSC.
... a little over it.

chriskoss

HSC
Hey there :)

Dont worry, I'm feeling the stress also. 1 Week to trials.. I just get back after 2 week holidays and my school has set FOUR assessments week 1 term 3.. i've been stressing os hard over that.. and forgot about trials examinations aswell! WHY couldn't they give them to us last term so we start off fresh this term.. I swear its like they're trying to disadvantage us.

Anyway.. if you have any notes on Journey's I would love some :)
email is : vspec_greek[at]hotmail[dot]com

Thankyou very much, and good luck with it all :p

Rhanoct

zzzzz
HSC
You're doing HOD as a supp for the AOS, I'm assuming?

If anyone needs modern notes on WW1, Germany, Speer or Conflict in the Pacific I'll have them all nice and sexy by the weekend, pm your msn.

sherylbobbins

HSC
Ohh... may I please steal some of your notes on journeys? Well not steal per say... just read over and get some ideas in my head :D

I swear, we have 1 week to the trials as well and I'm about to lose it. :pain: Rawr!!!

Hollieee

You're unbelievable.
HSC
We have one week too, and so far I've fucked up studying pretty badly. And on top of that, I've just come down with either a really bad flu or something more serious.
Dizzy spells and everything! So slight panic attack.
And I'm thus far unable to print any of my notes because even though I've been asking for more than a week, my dad still hasn't managed to get an ink cartridge.
Little bit stressed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)