HSC Oral Exams: Dates! (1 Viewer)

chepas

HSC
Salut tous.

I'm bored trying to study for a French assessment so I thought I'd post to destract myself - but with some purpose this time!

You've probably got these dates from your own French teachers, but here's another reminder that the apocolypse is near:

Dates For French Oral Examinations

BEGINNERS: Monday, 30 August - from 9.30am

CONTINUERS: Saturday, 28 August - 9am to 4pm

EXTENSION: Saturday, 4 September - 9am to 4pm

Alors, let's keep these dates free of weddings, parties and any other sustainable injury to our freedom! Hehe.

Bonne chance quand mme!
Chpas :D

Stargal

Are you sure those are the dates? I thought you only find out the final date and where it is held 2 weeks before the oral exam?

chepas

HSC
Well our Board of Studies rep guy/liaison guy said they were pretty much on tablet and stone.. and they were on a big official BOS poster he had up. Obviously, spose they'll confrim it along with which centre.

Stargal

Are you sure those are the dates? I thought you only find out the final date and where it is held 2 weeks before the oral exam?

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
yeah, they will tell you where it's held 2 weeks before the exam. they wouldn't tell you the dates 2 weeks before, you need time to get organised!

chepas

HSC
Folle your back! :p

They'll send you letters/notices a bit closer to the dates for the centre that's closest to you, apparently.

chepas

HSC
Yes!!! It's alright when it's in front of teachers your familiar with, but recorded in front of/talking to a stranger/s.... argh!!!!

chepas

HSC
93 Days until the Beginners start!

Gawd.

Anyone else with a birthday near the HSC? Esp. on the days of the exams.... :)

C'est la vie

*cries* Yes! My birthday is October 21. English the day before, and I think its Modern History the day after. Oh dear. I guess I can be thankful that I don't have an exam on my birthday.

Just think of the party afterwards though. End of HSC AND an 18th. mmm ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)