HSC Number? (1 Viewer)

uman1234

HSC
Hey, this might seem like a nubish question but when I was filling out the early entry form for the UOW, I came across the section where it said "HSC NUMBER". Now I've heard of Student Number and Student ID, but I'm not exactly sure what HSC Number is. Is it similar to the student number or something like that, and where can I find it? any help would be grateful. Thanks

Q2C-ME

2SUS
HSC
i posted my student number, the one that we are going to write on all our exams, but yeaaa lyk u i was unsure also, it wasnt very specific ( HSC #)

uman1234

HSC
So you posted your student number in for early entry? Did they accept that or you duno yet?

Q2C-ME

2SUS
HSC
uman1234 said:
So you posted your student number in for early entry? Did they accept that or you duno yet?
yea...i think they did....because i emailed them after saying how my application got accepted although it was a few secs over ( yes i know....very close to the edge)....and all i used was my student id in my email for them to find my application and see if it really did get accepted. ( which it did, even though late)

so im guessin thats what the wanted...:S:S:S

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)