HSC mark?? (1 Viewer)

mei_ling03

Ain't love grand.
HSC
yeah i was sooo shocked! i mean the highest i ever hit in exams was 90 at school! i guess we had harder exams...:)
i was hoping it might get in the exhibition.. but no, didn't get through :( oh well doesn't bother me - out of 2000 works i couldn't expect to be one of the elite 28 or something. also, a girl in my class topped the state with 99/100 (i missed out by one stupid mark! nooo!) and she didn't even get through to the exhibition. hers was wonderful - modern age wedding dress - sooo beautiful!

anyways, an ENORMOUS thanks to you natstar.. you have no idea how much help and comfort those notes were... really you should post them up on the main site cos i'm sure heaps of people would appreciate them for further years. :D

i'm almost finished my complaint letter to BOS about the syllabus lol.

Eliza B

Hey, you must have got in the top 4, because I got 98 and came third in the state, mei-ling u must have either come 2nd or 4th?
That so annoying that your major work didn't get into the Texstyles expo, mine didn't either except they are advertising it on some website. Anyway, what course do u plan on doing next year after getting a mark like that?

Elizabeth

mei_ling03

Ain't love grand.
HSC
:S i got 98 but somehow managed to get 7th. hehe i blame it on the first question about the banner.. stupid block printing! dunno why i put that one down lol..
anyway for me it's b psych all the way @ unsw. reckon i just scraped through... you?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)