HSC Lectures at USYD (1 Viewer)

hyperbole

i LURRVE to exaggerate.
HSC
Hey,

Is anyone going or has anyone been? Are they any good? And if you are going, which lectures are you going to??

regards,

hyperbole

HSC
i went to the one last saturday, yeah was pretty good. It was on Coord Geometry- the tutor mostly just went thru a basic summary and then we did questions from past papers, then he went thru them.. but was helpful. Makes me feel more confident because the teacher was a marker and thus, knew stuff. Whereas my teacher at school is never there and we seem to be heaps far behind.

hyperbole

i LURRVE to exaggerate.
HSC
Slide Rule said:
Details, please?
Um, its conducted by the Mathematical Association of NSW, on Monday 4 July. Just a series of lectures - duration: 2 hours each. Each lecture covers one topic from the Mathematics 2/3/4u and general mathematics syllabus.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
Oh, yeah, thanks. I found out about the 4u ones when looking for TSD info.

I want to go to the probability/binomial theorem lecture for 3u, but it conflicts with the 2nd 4u lecture. Hmmm.

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
DementedDonkey said:
i went to the one last saturday, yeah was pretty good. It was on Coord Geometry- the tutor mostly just went thru a basic summary and then we did questions from past papers, then he went thru them.. but was helpful. Makes me feel more confident because the teacher was a marker and thus, knew stuff. Whereas my teacher at school is never there and we seem to be heaps far behind.
i went 2/am going to that too
which session are u at?
im at the 11:45-1:45 one

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)