• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Hsc.. is it that important (1 Viewer)

bumbo_hippo

HSC
SlipStream said:
I'm going to a private college next year (already accepted), so the pressure is off me to get a good UAI. However that doesn't mean I'm going to kick off the shoes and write "whatever" as an answer in the HSC...

Just as well because 2005 has been one of my worst years of school. Moved house, moved schools... Year 11 at my old school was tops, was first in ancient (at current school I'm heaps lower), second in general maths (pffft, let's not talk about my current ranking), doin better in modern - the only carryover things are that I'm doing great in English and extension 1 (although I had to drop extension 2 after I moved), and still ranked #1 in senior science (derr I'm the captain). ALL my teachers at old school were tops - makes a big difference to how you value and thus perform in your subject, but at my current school all but one suck dick. Makes me hate school, I can't wait until it's over - teachers make a difference, like ancient used to be my best subject - now it's one of my worst. :(

But I don't care that much, cos I'm going to a private college regardless of whether my UAI is 99 or "30". :) When I'm feeling stressed, I think of that and it makes me look forward to the end.

"This is my life..."
yea i understand da whole moving thing...
3 countries 4 diff skool during my whole high skool life~

teachers make a diff..datz y i drop chem..cuz teacher is old and can't teach!! -____-sigh.....
hate skool now....
friends sux~ teachers sux...my marks sux...its jus stupid~~~

and now ....test tomoow...
handing 500 buckz ova tomow....
have to c my maths teacher tomow....
sigh....i wanna go and smack my head against da wall~~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)