• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

HSC French Speaking (1 Viewer)

chepas

HSC
Oh good, so it's not an isolated problem. But omg_a, that sounds pretty phwoar...

Do you reckon if they sent us notes for 11am, we should get there at 9am anyway to put names on lists?

luckyduck

yeah that's waht i was wondering , but like mine is at newton arts school.. and there are 3 session 9am..11am and 1pm.. i got sent a letter for the 1am one... but i wanna go to the 9am one!
so i can go to the uni open days!!
do you fink we can go to the 9am one? even if we got a 1pm one?

chepas

HSC
I think so.. I might/will anyway, just to see what happens. I had my German exam on Wed and they didn't really look at the notices, just for our student numbers etc, and they didn't sort of cross check to see if we were in the right session - at least that's what I think they did.

Also got two notices for that one and after ringing BOS they said 'Just go to one and they will mark you off. The main thing is that you turn up' - and by 'turn up' I suppose that can be veery veery early?.. argh dilemma.

tomorrows_angel

tomorrow is too soon...
HSC
well i freaking screwed that freaking thing up and now i'm freaking pissed off cos it was just me being nervous! i knew what i was doing but i couldn't articulate it!!! and i said "well" a few times oh crap oh crap oh crap!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)