Hsc Excel English Stanard 2004-05 (1 Viewer)

gilese

I bought this book today and its just marvelous its a really good book and covery everthing from AOS to all the option modules yuor schools wil lbe doing. hope ya get out there and buy it to help all you guys and gilrs with UAI's over the 80 Yahhhhhhhhhh, Good Luck Dudes. Good Luck For Half Yearlys

elyse111

what book is it??? does it hav stuff on physical journey's? n truman n stuff???

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
i heard it was a load of crap n its not worth it

C

CaR

dont bother spending money on a peice of crap like that for 30 bux.
as Without Wings was saying, the study guide has details on the texts in the standard english course, but obviously, we're not studying them all so almost a fifth of the book is trash. think eco!!

trekkie

HSC
Ive found that most of the excel study guides, barring Bio, are a load of crap. They dont really have a lot of info and seem to skim over things. With english its cheaper to buy the excel study guides that ONLY COVER YOUR TEXT, they're about $9 each and go into alot more detail then the single book that covers all the topics+texts (instead of having 20pages youll get about 50, admittedly the book is smaller), they have like character analysis, plot summary, chapter analysis, key quotes, theyre much better. But in all honesty i find macquary does a better job

staCey*

CaR said:
dont bother spending money on a peice of crap like that for 30 bux.
as Without Wings was saying, the study guide has details on the texts in the standard english course, but obviously, we're not studying them all so almost a fifth of the book is trash. think eco!!
wasnt it a little over 40 bux?! blooddy i hafta agree with yOu .. its a piece of shizz !!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)