Hsc Exams (1 Viewer)

Trina85

HSC
Hey, well i have my performances monday and tuesday...apparently we got the first days of the examinations dammit! our badluck i guess! thats wat annoys me about drama no exam is fair-oh of corse written- like performance it would take us about 2 weeks to get through any asses cauz there are 25ppl in my class so u can imagine if u were the first day the tohers would get 2 weeks more to practise. And one group didnt even do their trail performance the teacher was that ashamed of them told them they needed to fix it cauz its sucked..but i hope they get 0 and no mark for it!
N e way i am stressing about monday need to learn all lines and stuff...but then after that drama is jsut gonna b full of fun theatre sports for the rest of the year!
Have fun
seeya

ruski_gal

My hsc performance isnt until the 3rd september. And there is only 7 of us so itll be pretty fair.
DO you know if we need to know our lines like word perfect?
COs there is no way im going to remember it word for word. My monolougue is way too long! Its too confusing! AHHHHH!!
Good luck with yours

Leanne

HSC
ruski-gal...dun worry about word perfect- like how are they supposed to no???? i perfomed on 25th and 26th- and they are sooo nice- they don't even look at your script!

Good luck! oh and btw....you can go up to 30 seconds over 8 mins...lucky for me..i was 8:14 for my ind. perfomrance.....just cut out the unnecessary parts..keep the essence and main bits!

u'll be great!

MissMacbeth

Mrs. Brandon Bruce Lee
HSC
AAAAHHHHHH! i GOT MY MARKS BACK FOR THE TRIALS AND I'M SO PISSED OFF! This chick who's monologue needs a lot of work, came first! Everyone is as stuck up and snobby about this as me...lol I was really upset about this. I think I got like 22/30 average. And out 'markers' didn't even go thru our log books....they didn't even know they existed!!! PFFF!
Anyway, our exam is on Friday and I'm already spitting chips. I don't know what to do or change or cut for my monologue b/c these (amatuer) markers didn't like it and I'm going to blow a fuse eventually!!!
I need to lay down.
MM

Pearlz

Originally posted by ruski_gal
My hsc performance isnt until the 3rd september. And there is only 7 of us so itll be pretty fair.
DO you know if we need to know our lines like word perfect?
COs there is no way im going to remember it word for word. My monolougue is way too long! Its too confusing! AHHHHH!!
Good luck with yours

where abouts do you go to school cos ours are on the 2nd of september!!!

exciting stuff

shoo

in year 11, jus wanted to know, do u get scaled down for doing drama, coz if u do that's jus not fair. is year 11 as hard as year 12 in drama? because its already pretty tough now, im coming first and my marks are like, 26/30, so...any tips would be welcome

fringey

HSC
It is pretty hard but U can't tell if it will get scaled up or down.

Leanne

HSC
i think yr 12 drama is only slightly harder because u have to juggle learning 4 plays with an individual and group project....but if u organise ur time..its easy!

goofy

yes mr year eleven, this is for you- ok, yes its about the same as year eleven cause 11 preps you for what you get in 12. just make sure you pace your IP, cause there are some ppl at my school who left it all to the last minute and it could've been fab had they worked hard the whole time! and don't stress about who will be in your group, whatever happens, you've got to make it work for you

~SArAh~B~

For the person that asked if drama is scaled down, well technically all subjects can be scaled down... BUT the most important thing to remember is that if you go well in a subject they won't scale you down. What they mean when they say they are scaled down is that if someone got 67 as their overall mark in drama and you got 94 then the person who only got 67 will be scaled down. It works like that in most subjects even adv english... i think the point im trying to make is that if you just try to aim for high marks you won't be scaled down heaps like people say! Well thats what my careers lady told me... because i do dance and drama and bio... which are "meant" to be all scaled down.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)