HSC examination rules - what a joke (1 Viewer)

Bokky

HSC
One of the worst rule for the hsc exam i have ever heard is the fact that we MUST remove our watches 10 minutes prior to the start of the exam. This is for the reason that they suspect the electronic watches may have a feature on them which will enable us to communicate in audio or digital form. We will be there 30 minutes before reading time starts and i recon that it is most appropriate if the examiners actually inspect our watch for the features that they have so we can prove that it cant do anything illegal. I want my watch in there, it helps me stay alive in rushing moments and looking at the clock just isnt the same. WHAT A JOKE

SlipStream

HSC
I take a little analogue clock into the exam with me and sit it at the top of the table. It doesn't click very loud and it's heaps easy just to glance up at it to get an idea of how long is left.

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
Speaking of HSC rules, they have to read out the rules to you at the start of each exam. After the 5th of 6th exam, that gets quite boring :p

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
jasee said:
Speaking of HSC rules, they have to read out the rules to you at the start of each exam. After the 5th of 6th exam, that gets quite boring
Yeah I heard about that
how boring. Won't this put more stress on us as everyone would be anxious just to start
*shudders*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)