HSC Exam Timetable? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unwant3d

It's A Boy !!
HSC
jackono said:
I hypothesise that we will get the timetable after the BoS Execs have their lunch break...I mean 1:34pm what kind of a time is that?!?
well that theory is gone its 1:49 still not up.
i say around 5pm it'll be posted ><

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
You'd think they would just put the page on a timer or something.

Guess not.

zaqwerty

HSC
Ooh it just occured to me, once this timetable is (finaly) put up, it's "official", right? Is the BoS allowed to make changes?

morganforrest

HSC
Don't think they can change it....this wait is getting ridiculous though. The 2006 Timetable was put up at 12:25....its quarter past two for crying out loud!!!

steffiduck

HSC
whats with all the suspense???? they should release it already. otherwise i'm not going to do any homework tonight.....(oh well, at least i won't be trying to make myself watch bladerunner...)

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
Refreshing BoSes is so much more exciting than listening to Vietnamese pop songs in Music... Home in 20mins anyway. :):)

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
morganforrest said:
Don't think they can change it....this wait is getting ridiculous though. The 2006 Timetable was put up at 12:25....its quarter past two for crying out loud!!!
Yeah, it's pretty dodgy. I mean it's one day that they need to put something up out of hundreds, and they would know that there's thousands of people going crazy. Well, maybe not, but waiting for it.

I'm not even so much worried about not having it as annoyed that they cbf doing what they said they'd do.

Just interested to see how early the rest of my life begins.

morganforrest

HSC
Some tech guy at BoS is having a good laugh watching the hit count of the website go thru the roof before he posts it.....bastard

dan_ster

HSC
lol this is quite pathetic of the bos...i hope they do a better job releasing hsc results.. are they generally on time with that?

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
dan_ster said:
lol this is quite pathetic of the bos...i hope they do a better job releasing hsc results.. are they generally on time with that?
Amazingly, yes.

Oh fuck. We're now listening to a horrible classical symphony in music. Vietnamese Pop was so much better.

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
Without Wings said:
kids chill out. It doesn't make any difference if you know your hsc timetable a couple of hours or even days earlier. It will be up eventually. nowhere did it state that the timetable would be up at 9am or lunchtime etc anyways...btw last year lots of schools actually gave it to students before it was available online...
Don't worry, I'm burning time till I go watch a movie. And these guys are stuck at school.

We'll do anything to keep entertained.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)