• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

HSC Exam Timetable? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

williamc

HSC
elseany said:
your clearly wrong buddy. food technology and society and culture aren't the prestigious popular subjects you assume them to be, if you go to a school where the cohort does not consist of hairdressers and mechanics you would understand. now obviously the exams arent held in order of candidatures, but i do beleive it happens that that is a general indicator. Haven't you ever noticed that subjects like business studies, economics, maths and sciences (and of course english) are all held earlier in the examination period. the only subject i know that had an unusual time was chemistry.

No sorry i didn't notice that becuase i don't intently study past hsc timetables?? Also implying my grade is full of hairdressers and mechanics?? We were ranked top 150 last year, whilst i know that isn't great it doesn't deserve such ridicule. And Nicchole i edited so i didn't sound as much of a idiot when you proved me wrong.

LOl you just editted..

Last edited:

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Second guessing how the HSC timetable will be is a waste of time usually everybody is wrong with their guess. The only certain thing is that English will be amoung the first exams usually the 2nd or 3rd or 4th day of the HSC.

HSC
nichhhole said:
the courses with the lowest course candidature are traditionally scheduled towards the end of the timetable..

and those courses are generally obscure languages. :)
extensions maybe, but the majority of two unit languages are at the start, at least they were last year.

nichhhole

asndihsCfuckingansbdiuahd
HSC
watatank said:
extensions maybe, but the majority of two unit languages are at the start, at least they were last year.
obscure 2U languages..
ie Latvian etc..

French/Germanetc are beg/middle, i agree... but i wouldnt consider them obscure.

:)

williamc

HSC
nichhhole said:
obscure 2U languages..
ie Latvian etc..

French/Germanetc are beg/middle, i agree... but i wouldnt consider them obscure.

:)
Let it go.. 5 days till we actually know..

noobsgetowned

HSC
Yea Its offically gonna be out on 1st May On Board Of Studies Which is Tuesday =]

I cant wait. I just hope 2 of my exams dont fall on the same day, if they do, Im dead --""

kim miles

HSC
mmm yer woot so much fun...i hav my half yearlys next week..omg im gona die!!
its mainly english that is shittin me...the teacher hates me..no joke...to test her one day haha..i re-wrote a speech that got an A+ a few yrs ago n said it was mine..not as an assessment..jus as a class task...i still got a shit mark sayin it was too general haha..wot a douche!!

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
If my extension Hebrew and Extension Classical Greek exams are at the same time, i'll be pissed.

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
kim miles said:
mmm yer woot so much fun...i hav my half yearlys next week..omg im gona die!!
its mainly english that is shittin me...the teacher hates me..no joke...to test her one day haha..i re-wrote a speech that got an A+ a few yrs ago n said it was mine..not as an assessment..jus as a class task...i still got a shit mark sayin it was too general haha..wot a douche!!
That's why.

zangetsu.xo

BANGSAT LOOO
anywhere with a bowl of rice and chopsticks in han
HSC
bringbackshred said:
If my extension Hebrew and Extension Classical Greek exams are at the same time, i'll be pissed.
who wouldnt be?? :eek:
omg im gonna have to check the board of studies site during my free on tuesday. wont be able to wait till i get home. damn full days on tuesdays... i want my exams to be spaced out. its almost certain that jap extension's gonna be on the last day. nooooooooooooooooo...

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
Without Wings said:
the timetable is based upon ensuring that it works the best for the current students...i.e that students don't have 2 exams at the same time. The number of students undertaking a course doesn't have any correlation with when it is scheduled.

Anyways not long till you get the official timetable is released...no point stressing and worrying over something that you don't even know yet, and that eventually you can't even change anyways ;)
Stop being so logical.

lilster

nearly there
HSC
my godddd im scared!! hope my exams arent all bunched up together!! or i wuld die!! good luck to all =)

kb1509

NO COMPROMISE
HSC
omgsh guyss...
not that long to goo..
im scared now
screwd the excitement !
LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)