HSC Exam Question. (1 Viewer)

~SArAh~B~

Hey... i am having trouble finding past paper questions as the course is only fairly new. I was wondering, if maybe we could just submit a few questions from our trial papers to help everyone get new questions. I will put some of mine down.

Core Two: You have been assigned responsibility for co-ordinating a selection process to identify a representative team, from a group of players attempting to gain selection, in a sport of your choice. Demonstrate your understanding of the measurement of skill and judging the quality of performance to construct a plan that you would use to finalise your squad. (worth 12 marks)

Core One: Justify the allocation of government funding to health promotion initiatives in Australia. (worth 10 marks)

Sport and PA Option: Apply your understanding of the social construction of gender to recommend strategies for increasing the participation rates of females in the full range of sport. (worth 10 marks)

Core Two: To improve aerobic performance the body must undergo training. Demonstrate your understanding of what things need to be considered when designing a training program to improve aerobic performance and evaluate its effectiveness to all levels of fitness. (worth 8 marks)

If anyone could put some of their questions up that would really help me... thanks :)

LEESH

our trial exam wasnt too bad!!! some of the questions we got ive listed below: (hope they help)

* CORE 1: compare the individual lifestyle approach with the new public health approach in the achievement of better health (4mk)

* discuss the impact of gender on the health status of australians (6mks)

* CORE 2: outline the way the FITT principles are used to develop the aerobic energy system (4mks)

they are just some of the qustions,,,, what options do u do??? coz i can post those questions aswell???

ditzychick

Sarah B - our trial must have been d same as urs cuz those were the same questions we did! how did u go in it.... did u find it hard or easy??

~SArAh~B~

Um it was ok, it wasn't my best exam because i didn't study... but there wasn't anything I didn't know or couldn't do... so i suppose it was easy. The only question I didn't really like was our sports med one because we had only learnt critical questions 1,2,3... so it was a modified question.

Um and Leech, u must of had the same trial as me because I had those questions to!

I was kind of hoping someone with the CSSA paper or another paper would put some questions up.....

LEESH

hehehhe leech... thats funny!!!! ummm,.. yeah we must have had the same paper.. sorry it wasnt of any help!! Is pe your only exam this week??? i have business, bio n pe all in a row *tear*

~SArAh~B~

hehe sorry....about the leech bit... i can see the humour in it now...

Well with your question LEESH yeh i do have pe this week as well as biology. (sigh - i hate bio).

If you don't mind me asking what school do you go to or where do you come from? Do you reckon pe is going to be hard? I have been doing past bio papers all day (boring).

hehehe leech....

Buggdogg

HSC
N/A
Did we all do the same trial paper cos all those questions were in mine as well
Here are some old HSC questions
Core 1- Describe the inequities of health status experienced by people of low socioeconomic status in Australia (5 marks)

-Evaluate the effectiveness of the application of the principles of the Otawa Charter in addressing the areas of depression, and road and traffic related injuries (15marks- ohh thats very nasty)

Core2: Describe how the principles of specificity and reversibilty apply to a flexibility training program
(4marks)

--Analyse the psychological strategies athletes could employ to enhance performance

thats just a few

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)