Hsc Enrichment Day (1 Viewer)

asn_princess

hi again..

do you guys think this hsc enrichment day is good?

supposedly its cheaper then everyhitng else.....

thanks

kini mini

HSC
I never went to any, it should be decent though since they have been running it for a while.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i don tknow which one that is but isn't the syd uni one expensive or something?

mei_ling03

Ain't love grand.
HSC
yeah, the one during the winter holidays is expensive... i think $102..
but the one on wednesday 25th june is only $33. i went to the textiles and design one last tuesday and it was pretty helpful, so i'm going to the chem one too. if anyone else is going, i guess i'll see you there!

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
I wish I lived in the city... if you think that's expensive, add either the petrol money for the seven and a half hour drive to Sydney, or the money for the train trip... makes it extra pricey. Plus accomodation....

We so do not get anything like that down here, especially for subjects like sciences... it sucks big time. :( Just my little gripe about being a non-metropolitan student

mei_ling03

Ain't love grand.
HSC
wow that's pretty far...
try checking out some local universities... all the ones near me seem to have similar programs (i don't live too close to the city either)

chip

HSC
hey ash i heard that during the hols there having like a regional lecture tour thing so you might want to check that out....... i think its run by edassist

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Thanks for the advice, I'll see if I can find any info on whether it's coming near me

countrydude

hmmmmm
HSC
N/A
Yer i am in the same situation as you braindrainedAsh, but anyway i am going to the newcastle days in the hols, better be good.

silbi

apparently it was crap.. i went to an english one in the session a chem. one was in..and ma friend who went to chem sed it was a waste of time and they only discussed the std pckage ? and how to understand and read the rubric? something like that.. i dont think ur missing out on that much

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)