• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

HSC Electric/Acoustic Guitar and Music 1 (1 Viewer)

soapywater

HSC
Hey everyone. I'm Josh, an Architecture graduate who completed the HSC in 2008 with a mid Band 6 in Music 1.

My main instrument is the guitar followed by vocal. I can also do bass and drums accompaniments.
Strong in all aspects: performance, composition, aural and musicology skills...
9 Years of playing and 4 years of teaching experience at my own high school, private, band camp etc.

See my video!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkA_Yfqx_P8&feature=plcp

Variety of styles - pop/ballads/instrumentals/folk/oldies/70s/80s /alternative/prog/metal/fusion/contemporary/hits/rock/blues

$35 for an hour and a half.

DISCOUNT
until end of 2012 - For each piece in the video above that you could name, you get a 7.5% discount for THREE lessons. There is a total of 8 pieces (excluding the first). Meaning you can get up to 60% off 3 lessons. Send me the names via private messages and make sure you leave your name on it also.

You will learn to:
Improvise, be creative, imitate, reinterpret, perform with emotions, play by ear, compose/record…

Why you should learn?
I don’t believe in shortcuts but I do believe in efficient learning. And being self taught since year 7, it was a long journey to understand how theory and practicality come together in music. However with my help, you should be learning 10 times as fast without having to go through as much trial and error as I had to.

Most of all learning and playing a musical instrument is a FUN and ENJOYABLE learning experience. ;)

Located in Inner-west Sydney region. Other locations to be negotiated.
Please message me for more information.

-Josh Ho

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)