Hsc eco (1 Viewer)

Sean432

HSC
I dont know if this is just me, but eco is the only subject where we even when ive done a lot of work i never really can feel confident (even if ive ended up doing really well). Do other people feel this way? Is it just that sort of a subject do u think?

gnrlies

HSC
It would be rather concerning if you felt that you knew everything there was to know about economics.

Freakstyler09

HSC
Eco used to be my best subject but I suck at it now, I'm bloody getting mid band 4's for everything. Fuck I used to get all band 6's:mad1:

gurmies

Drover
HSC
I dont know if this is just me, but eco is the only subject where we even when ive done a lot of work i never really can feel confident (even if ive ended up doing really well). Do other people feel this way? Is it just that sort of a subject do u think?
I feel exactly the same way. I think the key to economics is not JUST memorising textbook definitions (although this can help), but to really understand the interrelationship between all 4 topics studied. Once you no longer have to think "What did the Leading Edge book say about this?" and use your accumulated skills/knowledge, you should be able to score well. Easier said than done, I am aware, but it should be quite ubiquitously known what to study in light of the current economic climate.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)