HSC- Easier Said Than Done? (1 Viewer)

.ShAkEdOwN.

HSC
Well, thats what i think anyway.
I find myself discussing the HSC instead of actually doing my hsc and my homework. strange i know but im too wrapped up in dreams about life after the hsc. Anybody else like me?

Season

HSC
Its a special type of procrastination, one this site is perfectly geared towards.

Do you know how many people plan out their how their lives will go when they get into medicine... while those who get in are actually using that time to study.

Thinking/talking about the HSC is much more relaxing then studying

Loza33

HSC
.ShAkEdOwN. said:
Well, thats what i think anyway.
I find myself discussing the HSC instead of actually doing my hsc and my homework. strange i know but im too wrapped up in dreams about life after the hsc. Anybody else like me?
I know what you mean... im so excited about next year and the years after and all they entail that: stuff this year!!!

Shrikar

MλĐ€ IŇ ĮŃĐĨλ
HSC
Uni Grad
magpam said:
meh i think they make it sound harder than it really is
Maybe.

That's so me!

miss-smexy said:
I can't wait till it's all over!

My consolation is that if I do well, I'll be able to do what I want at Uni
Me neither, and funny you should say that Season, cause that's exactly what i am doing even before i get into it.

-pari-

HSC
N/A
content wise it's easier

"the journey" wise...it was harder in the beginning. now it's pretty much - just sit down, shut up do the work =P

=]

Sofstar

HSC
^^ agreed.

It's just on-going work, sometimes we need to have alittle escapism.
I.E Planning Yr 12 muck up days now named 'fun days', planning what we're gonna do after the last exam, planning formal and planning ways to kill all revision work/notes/school books etc.

TDjie

♥ Hello ♥
HSC
I often do that alot~ the dreaming about after the HSC part. :3 I also think about the moment i'll be sitting my HSC exam, hehe, just cause it's kind of exciting to think about. I think alot about graduation too, and how it's going to feel to be putting 13 years behind me. this is the kind of procrastination I do, but I try not to let my dreams get in the way of what I really have to do to get there. >: sad reality~ T.T

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
TDjie said:
I often do that alot~ the dreaming about after the HSC part. :3 I also think about the moment i'll be sitting my HSC exam, hehe, just cause it's kind of exciting to think about. I think alot about graduation too, and how it's going to feel to be putting 13 years behind me. this is the kind of procrastination I do, but I try not to let my dreams get in the way of what I really have to do to get there. >: sad reality~ T.T
Better than my form of procrastination :eek:

.ShAkEdOwN.

HSC
the thing i hate most is when the teachers hand out assessment tasks and you think. right i'll start this tonight and do most of it a week before its due and odnt worry about it coz i have ages to do it.. then you get another assessment task and another assessment task & another one and then you just sit and think about time management sorta thing. but when it comes to the day before the assessment is due i ususally havent even started and like i feel really bad coz then i dont feel like what ive done is really what im capable of sorta thing.

Shrikar

MλĐ€ IŇ ĮŃĐĨλ
HSC
Uni Grad
TDjie said:
If often imitated and never duplicated then this is as close as its going to get.
(I.e. You are exactly like me, or i am exactly like you....you be the judge)

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
.ShAkEdOwN. said:
the thing i hate most is when the teachers hand out assessment tasks and you think. right i'll start this tonight and do most of it a week before its due and odnt worry about it coz i have ages to do it.. then you get another assessment task and another assessment task & another one and then you just sit and think about time management sorta thing. but when it comes to the day before the assessment is due i ususally havent even started and like i feel really bad coz then i dont feel like what ive done is really what im capable of sorta thing.
Unfortunately I do also know this feeling :(

Hallatia

HSC
.ShAkEdOwN. said:

hehe, I know the feeling but deep down I always know that assessment tasks are not going to happen til the last minute, except for the one I am doing now, because I have so many due at the same time and want to go to the Eels fan day on Wednesday

TDjie

♥ Hello ♥
HSC
Shrikar said:
If often imitated and never duplicated then this is as close as its going to get.
(I.e. You are exactly like me, or i am exactly like you....you be the judge)
duplicity ftw.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)