HSC disappointments? (1 Viewer)

HSC
Hey i was just wondering how many of us have been disappointed by the HSC this year. For my legal exam, a few of the short answer questions the examiners asked were not derived from the legal studies syllabus and apparently for the 2 unit maths exam, there were some 3 unit maths questions in the exam?!?! I just find these 2 HSC exams have been a huge disappointment this year ... What does everyone else think?

rushki

HSC
maths has been dissapointing for me, the questions were very hard, i was wondering if i was doing a 3unit or a 2unit

jessied

HSC
2unit maths for sure. I put so much effort into studying for that and now I feel as though it was all for nothing..

yoyoagogo

Destiny 06
HSC
My disappointment at screwing Business tomorrow will be eased by the fact that it's my last, thank God. Aside from that, apart form that 7 marker in Legal, I can't complain

going_under

HSC
yea 2U maths definetly, and business tomorro will be my worst
but last exam so screw it.... sooo over the HSC

cate_7x

HSC
For me both Ancient and Modern were disappointments - not exactly because they were hard but rather because I tended to focus on the points in the syllabus which weren't in the exams unfortunatly.

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
even though i put heaps of effort into it, business will die - and i almost don't care now - last exam - so sick of it

PaleReflection

i can teach you
HSC
Society was incredibly disappointing. The past papers made me look forward to the exam, but Friday ended up being fucked.

HSC
IPT and society. IPT.......OMFG thats all ill say on that one and society was odd questions and I could have done way better. The disappoinment kills any motivation to keep studying and trying.

adambra

HSC
Remember: Never try, that way you won't be dissapointed.

physician

Some things never change.
HSC
There were a few disappointments (as seen in my sig), however in the end alot of things happened throughout the year that were beyond my control...

Neverthless, I'm not all that disappointed as I know I tried my best!

Of course, I could always say "Give me the maths exam or phys exam and I'll do them again"... but then again, its not that easy, that would require repeating the year!!!... which im sure almost all of u are not even thnking about right now.

Soooooooooooo, In the end,I'll say I tried my best, and whatever becomes of it on the 16th and 17th of December, well... then thats what i deserve!...so its all coooooooooool!

HSC
ive got mixed feelings....

on one hand the english and religion papers were fantastic and were heaps better than i imagined....

on the other hand was maths and geography. maths was shithouse at the end of the exam and geography is normally a subject that i do really well in..... but the questions were crap and i reckon if i dont get my uai it will be because of this exam..... i think it will pull me down whereas it should normally have pulled me up!

im just praying that drama is straightforward..... i dont have enough brains left to work out weird questions and ive had my fair share of shit exams!

illmatic

NaS
HSC
very disappointed with maths, studied 7 weeks straight for it and it didn't pay off at all. i was sick during the exam too, and now that i look back on the exam ive realised it was very do-able, which shits me. plus the fact that i didnt get a misadventure form really shits me.

fuck.

HSC
Good Exams: History Extension, Both English Advanced, Modern History

'Meh' Exams: English Extension, Business Studies

Horrible Tearing off Face Exams: Mathematics (but my own fault)

Where will economics be...?!?!

Edit: Haha I take English Extension and I spelt Extension wrong twice in the above post..

Last edited:

phunk_e

HSC
hmm well 2u maths was a joke..i spent so many hours studying for it, such a waste of my time!
Pe... all good except the options but thats enuf to stuff up my overall mark
chem... all the stuff i enjoy wasnt in it so yeh....hmm
business...i was a lazy ass and didnt study enuf so now realising it was a do-able exam but i stuffed that 1 for myself!
so yeh...
seriously contemplating doing my hsc again...im such a sad individual but when ppl expect u to get a uai in the 90's and u hav a huge feeling u will struggle to get an 80..u seriously consider doing it again

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)