HSC Chemistry SOLUTIONS / Thoughts / Predictions (1 Viewer)

JeydinNewWon

HSC
Hmm. This exam was interesting, but I have to say it was definitely tougher than any of the past papers before: I felt my confidence slipping away as I continued to proceed with the exam...but I managed to pull through, come back, and answer those hard questions. It was rather frustrating sometimes. Not confident I’ll get Band 6 Raw but mark aligning exists and I think I did good enough for 85+ raw. Possibly even Band 6 aligned. Let’s hope for the best then!

Also, apparently I got a weird value for Keq the second last question...so let’s leave it at that...though it was just algebra I feel my silly mistakes always pull through.

Long time lurker on boredofstudies...but I guess this exam really made me compelled to say something.

Last edited:

Speed’o’sound Sonic

HSC
Hmm. This exam was interesting, but I have to say it was definitely tougher than any of the past papers before: I felt my confidence slipping away as I continued to proceed with the exam...but I managed to pull through, come back, and answer those hard questions. It was rather frustrating sometimes. Not confident I’ll get Band 6 Raw but mark aligning exists and I think I did good enough for 85+. Let’s hope for the best then!

Also, apparently I got a weird value for Keq the second last question...so let’s leave it at that...though it was just algebra I feel my silly mistakes always pull through.

Long time lurker on boredofstudies...but I guess this exam really made me compelled to say something.
Good job man, it sounds like you’ve done really well for yourself! Also good for a lurker to actually talk 😂. I’m sure you’ll do great, cheers to you

JeydinNewWon

HSC
Good job man, it sounds like you’ve done really well for yourself! Also good for a lurker to actually talk 😂. I’m sure you’ll do great, cheers to you
Aww, thanks! I was just mostly shy and didn’t think I’d have anything meaningful to contribute. I’ve lurked through these posts and honestly looked up to you so much because of your high marks and your confidence in your HSC exams. Congrats, man! I think you’ll do really well for HSC. Maybe I can do well too...hopefully.

idkkdi

HSC
just wondering. since u were doing 4u papers in 45 mins, how fast can u speedrun chem/phys/english?

Speed’o’sound Sonic

HSC
Aww, thanks! I was just mostly shy and didn’t think I’d have anything meaningful to contribute. I’ve lurked through these posts and honestly looked up to you so much because of your high marks and your confidence in your HSC exams. Congrats, man! I think you’ll do really well for HSC. Maybe I can do well too...hopefully.
😅 thanks mate means a lot. Been trying my best to help others out and have a good chat before and after exams. I’m sure you’ll do great, and that’s what this is all about really : )

Speed’o’sound Sonic

HSC
just wondering. since u were doing 4u papers in 45 mins, how fast can u speedrun chem/phys/english?
Chem and Phys I both love, while I’m not as fast at them as I am at maths (mainly bc of extended responses) I can usually finish after 1.5 hours, maybe 2 if I want to be very thorough and ensure a high mark. Obviously I take the hsc final a lot slower though, those are just speed drills haha. Let’s not talk about English 😂 nah just kidding, English I kind of just keep writing longer essays so I always take the maximum amount of time ahah

JeydinNewWon

HSC
Chem and Phys I both love, while I’m not as fast at them as I am at maths (mainly bc of extended responses) I can usually finish after 1.5 hours, maybe 2 if I want to be very thorough and ensure a high mark. Obviously I take the hsc final a lot slower though, those are just speed drills haha. Let’s not talk about English 😂 nah just kidding, English I kind of just keep writing longer essays so I always take the maximum amount of time ahah
I—
this guy seriously finishing 4U maths in like 45 minutes...

Speed’o’sound Sonic

HSC
Had the most cursed pacing charts for timing myself... used to get angry if I took more than 5min for q11 or 12 😂 so glad it’s over.
HSCya later!!! Haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)