HSC Chemistry & Physics Tutoring from a 99.95 ATAR State Ranker + Huge Collection of Past Papers (1 Viewer)

ashray3

HSC
HSC Chemistry/Physics Tutoring
Struggling with HSC Chemistry/Physics? Want to reach your fullest potential?

I’m Ashray Sreenath, and I’m offering online tutoring for HSC Chemistry/Physics.

My Credentials:
🟢
99.95 ATAR in 2021 HSC
🟢
2nd in NSW for HSC Physics: 98/100
🟢
97 in HSC Chemistry
🟢
DUX of Macquarie Fields High School
🟢
HSC All-Rounder
🟢
2 years teaching experience with students from James Ruse, Baulkham Hills, North Sydney Girls, Cherrybrook Technology, etc.
🟢
Studying Chemical Engineering at UNSW – high-distinction average.

Subjects on Offer:
Year 11/12 HSC Chemistry / Physics, can start from the module/topic of your choice.

Testimonials:
"I've studied Chemistry with Ashray since the start of Year 12 and I can honestly say it was really helpful. His lessons have been very well-structured and easy to follow, especially since he begins each section with the relevant NESA dotpoints. I found this very helpful as it helped to contextualise the content I was learning, and how it is relevant to the syllabus. I also loved how in-depth explanations were - I never left the lesson with any doubts unanswered and was able to solve any confusions I had. I also really benefitted from his question bank, and the worked solutions really helped me to develop a good structure to answering different question types. He was also able to give me general advice about exam technique and other subjects, which was very helpful!
Would highly recommend him as a Chemistry/Physics tutor!!"

- Sophia, North Sydney Girls

How Lessons Run:
Lessons will be conducted online via. Zoom.

You Will Receive:
✅
Comprehensive and exhaustive theory slides and question banks, preparing you to answer EVERY single type of question that can be asked. My slides are very detailed, yet easy-to-follow, and are a suitable replacement for your textbook. Examples are below.
✅
Worked solutions demonstrating the quality of Band 6 responses.
✅
Special attention to your learning needs.
✅
Out-of-class assistance with assignments/questions.
✅
Ability to apply yourself efficiently and optimally in exams.
✅
An enormous number of past trial papers from top schools.
✅
Advice on how to improve your ranking in school, as well as how to compete with top selective schools in NSW.

My Rates:
For 1-1 tutoring, my rate is $80/hr, and you may request either 1 or 2 hours per week.
For group tutoring, my rate is $35/hr/student and I’ll need a minimum of 3 students. This class can be made by gathering a group of friends that are interested in taking lessons with me. These group classes will run for 2 hours ($70/week).
If you are interested in a group class, but cannot find 2 friends – then please let me know as I will organise a class with you and 2 other students.
Trial Lessons are acceptable.

My Details:
0424476991, ashraysreenath3@gmail.com

As a token of goodwill, I'd like to share a Google Drive with trial papers from 2019-2022 (to be updated with 2023 papers). Please DM me for this.image_2023-11-15_201312831.pngimage_2023-11-15_201320835.pngimage_2023-11-15_201519475.pngimage_2023-11-15_201426888.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)