HSC Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics Tutoring | 99.95 ATAR (1 Viewer)

mightykittykat

HSC
Hi!

My name is Kevin Cao and I graduated with an ATAR of 99.95 from James Ruse Agricultural High School in 2017. I am offering private tutoring for Chemistry, Mathematics (2U, 3U, 4U) and Physics for both Preliminary and HSC courses.

Results:
• Chemistry: 96
• Mathematics Extension 1: 100
• Mathematics Extension 2: 99
• Physics: 95

Throughout Year 12, I was a study group leader for Mathematics. Having attended the Chemistry Olympiad Summer School in 2017, I also taught Chemistry Olympiad to Year 10 students. I will tailor lessons to each student’s needs and provide lesson material as well as homework.

Location: I can tutor from my home in Canley Vale, libraries (Fairfield, Cabramatta, Parramatta) or potentially other locations upon request.

Price: $35/hour, negotiable depending on location or if you would prefer a small group.

Please contact me at kevincao1910@gmail.com with any questions or for proof of results.

Thanks and good luck :)

nineteenninetynine

HSC
I have known Kevin since the day he transferred to James Ruse and I have always been impressed by not only his hard working attitude but also the number of times he went out of his way to help others in our grade. As a student who struggled with maths in my senior years, I found attending Kevin's study group during lunchtimes extremely useful. I am sure that with his dedication and genuine passion for explaining difficult concepts, he will be an outstanding tutor.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)