HSC cheats (1 Viewer)

bridgett

betty's bitch
HSC
if you suspect a classmate is cheating in the NSW HSC system (eg:taking days of before exams - with excuses like "but im stressed" or "im too tired" or "i cant keep up with the work") but your head teachers wont take action what would u do ???

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Go above their head to the principal. But there isn't much you can do about it, bar do it yourself.

Or you could always just go look at the camera with the smilie face (is that still there?).

super katie

BEHOLD!
HSC
alot of people take days off before exams, i never really saw it as a big problem, some people cant cope as well as others, and I dont really think it benefits them in the long run anyway

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
at my school you need to have a doctors certificate if you take the day before of or part of the day on the day of an assessment off.

*sarah*

HSC
There's really nothing you can do - a large portion of the ppl in my year took time off b4 trials and hsc. It is pretty frustrating but you just have to deal with it - what they do is their problem

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
well i know of someone who pretended to be sick for two exams and thats coz she didnt study.............however her assessment marks were in the 90's (due to really easy exams) so if her appeal is accepted shell get great marks...........but one day......cheating will come back and bite her in the ass............but i didnt say anything........its her life and like i give a shit what she does..........

tennille

HSC
I don't see it as cheating. I agree, you can't do much about it, particularly now that the exams are over and all. It's their choice to take time off, and as long as they met the BOS expectations of absenteeism and all, then there's nothing you can do. And like other people said, heaps of people do it.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
lukebennett said:
at my school you need to have a doctors certificate if you take the day before of or part of the day on the day of an assessment off.
same.

except one of the student's daddy was a doctor and gave her all the time she needed... And I thought it wasn't allowed...

super katie

BEHOLD!
HSC
ur_inner_child said:
same.

except one of the student's daddy was a doctor and gave her all the time she needed... And I thought it wasn't allowed...
family members arent allowed to give you a doctors certificate... my school even had a list of doctors they wouldnt accept certificates from because the doctors would give out certificates without even having an appointment with the patient to check they were actually ill

S

Shuter

bridgett said:
if you suspect a classmate is cheating in the NSW HSC system (eg:taking days of before exams - with excuses like "but im stressed" or "im too tired" or "i cant keep up with the work") but your head teachers wont take action what would u do ???
I never thought this was a problem, and I thought it was the "done thing" if you were too far behind.

Should I be punished because I turned up late about 75% of days last year? Did that give me an unfair advantage? I don't think so.

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
I have a few friends who take the day off when an assessment is due... it was annnoying :angry:

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
super katie said:
family members arent allowed to give you a doctors certificate... my school even had a list of doctors they wouldnt accept certificates from because the doctors would give out certificates without even having an appointment with the patient to check they were actually ill
I figured it wasn't allowed too, but I remember they justified it in some way... something about her father being her family doctor and her not believing in traditional medical practices... or something.

Weird, but yeah, she got away with it somehow :(

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
I don't see it as cheating, i guess it takes the workload off a bit but I don't think it's any of your business what they do, sure it's an unfair advantage but their attendance isn't getting any better =P

bridgett

betty's bitch
HSC
lukebennett said:
yeh same at ours but its so easy to get a certificate

slinky

A Very Important Member
HSC
N/A
i seriouusly didnt know u couldnt do tat. cause i use to always do it myself all thetime, i usually dont turn up to classes alot of days and prefer to revise before an exam or do an assessment at home. sometimes i even just attend school for the first or second period to pick up some notes or ask a question and jig the rest of the day and go home. i never ever got in trouble, alot of my teachers knew i was jigging, plus my school was sw sydney school were there wernt many students expectin much maybe the teachers just didnt care, or was just very easygoing, personally i think they were just very easygoing.

didnt know many people on this forum would get upset by people taking days off before exams and assessements

smegthehead

is chairman kaga
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
ok how the fuck is taking a day off cheating... that's like claiming that people that NEVER go to school are cheating.
yeah why do people care? some people just find it easier to study when they are at home. it aint cheating, its probably smart

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Well if u feel that going to SCHOOL leaves u at a disadvantage for ur studies... why go to school for?
Officially u can't have days off no matter what unless ur sick...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)