Hsc Books (1 Viewer)

LaurenHarvey

HSC
Hi guys, here is a list of the many books (as well as notes) I have for sale all in very very good condition!

ENGLISH
Emma- Jane Austen novel $5 (annotated)

Excel- Frontline study guide: $8

Frontline Script (slightly annotated but in pencil):$20

PLUS my own very good quality notes on Emma, King Lear and Frontline (quotes, themes, quote and theme reference guide for King Lear come in VERY HANDY close to HSC time) $8 for Emma and Frontline notes (come together) $9 for King Lear notes (took me over 6 hours to do! These notes seriously saved my life, and will save yours too!!!!)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I also have some good French Extension notes for Marius and Jeannette: extract by extract guide and some good phrases/ vocab lists you can use separated into topics $8 for all

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For MUSIC 1 students: Exploring the elements of music and style by Patsy Short $10

Music Composition Toolbox: Matthew Hindson $18

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MATHS
Excel- HSC Mathematics (2 unit) (pocket book): good for just before the HSC
for remembering rules etc $7

Excel: revise in a month Mathematics (2 unit) $15

Yr 11 and 12 set of Maths in Focus (2 unit) $30

Maths (2 unit) revise topic by topic questions $15

Maths (2 unit) Success One past papers (last 15 years!) $20

Mathematics 2 unit past papers from last 5 years (red book) from the Maths Association NSW $12

All Books come with a postage and handling fee of $3

If you're interested PM me! I'm happy to help with any of your needs: the subjects I did at school were English (adv), Maths (2 unit), Spanish Beginners, French Cont and Ext and Music 1. If you do any of these subjects and are looking for notes etc. let me know and I will see what I can do for you!

All the best!
Lauren Harvey
Class of 2007

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)