HSC Biology exam paper (1 Viewer)

blinx96

HSC
This was in my trials :O

And and i reckon a long response on Epidemiology is due? Our school does 2 trials and both of ours had them.

What was long response for CSSA?
WTF? ur school does two trials????
explain how that works??? (like how much are each of them weighted?? )

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
lol

for some reason

when I see your name or post of yours, I just can't help but laugh
Not sure if insult or compliment...

Okay, so another thing. 2009 HSC paper "sample answers" seem a bit too simple and easy. I mean, are those samples answers for a band 4? Because clearly if they give full marks to those answers, or almost full marks, their marking guidelines can't be THAT tough...

bedpotato

HSC
WTF? ur school does two trials????
explain how that works??? (like how much are each of them weighted?? )
same for me lol

but only one was weighted.

the other one was just for randomness.

blinx96

HSC
Not sure if insult or compliment...

Okay, so another thing. 2009 HSC paper "sample answers" seem a bit too simple and easy. I mean, are those samples answers for a band 4? Because clearly if they give full marks to those answers, or almost full marks, their marking guidelines can't be THAT tough...

OMFG thats what i was thinking... then when i read the success one HSC biology 2011 answers, their answers are fkin essay paragraphs for 3 mark questions lol -.-

bedpotato

HSC
hoping for a long response on australian insects and terrestrial mammals :D :D :D :D

but doubt that'll ever happen.

blinx96

HSC

And and i reckon a long response on Epidemiology is due? Our school does 2 trials and both of ours had them.

they gave some paragraphs to read (well 3 paragraphs lol or something like that) and you had to justify the introduction of the HPV vaccine for boys (8 marks)

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
OMFG thats what i was thinking... then when i read the success one HSC biology 2011 answers, their answers are fkin essay paragraphs for 3 mark questions lol -.-
Exactly! There was a question worth 5 marks and they had like 2 lines on it, as opposed to how much I answered.... I know they tell us to keep it concise but, m8 that's not concise that's like a compact summary.

bedpotato

HSC

There was a q on epidemilogy last year, 5 marker. Hoping it doesn't come up again.

bui123

HSC
I think this year's paper might be based on skills and pracs because chemistry barely had any of it and they normally test them in either chem or bio. So learn your validity and reliability factors people!!! Those things always steals me of my marks haha. I do hope it's on maintaining a balance though :) personally my favorite topic

DJ696

HSC
what do you reckon they'll ask for the option communication in tomorrows paper? :)

blinx96

HSC
what do you reckon they'll ask for the option communication in tomorrows paper? :)
probs difference between rods and cones, label parts of the eye and its function, something to do with myopia and hyperopia and technologies to assist with sight/sound difficulties and something about some gay as prac.

bedpotato

HSC
I think this year's paper might be based on skills and pracs because chemistry barely had any of it and they normally test them in either chem or bio. So learn your validity and reliability factors people!!! Those things always steals me of my marks haha. I do hope it's on maintaining a balance though :) personally my favorite topic
last year had quite a bit of skills/pracs
i think

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)