HSC at TAFE? (1 Viewer)

shayla

HSC
I have completed my Prelim Cert, but i really want my HSC cert. School for me is difficult, so i dont want to go back there but i also want to do my HSC though. Is it possible to do ur HSC over two years at a tafe?

thanks

loser101

HSC
yes u can. i think its called matriculation.

if i knew about tafe at High School, i would of ditch HS and did my HSC at tafe.

actually you can do both year11 and 12 in the 1 year. or u can do it over 2 years.

no need to worry about assemblies, school sports and other bullshit HS distractions.

attend when necessary, free time i can go study, take lunch when and where i want.

shayla

HSC
thanks,
how would i find that on the tafe website or do i just google it or is there another name?

PsycadelicShack

HSC
shayla said:
I have completed my Prelim Cert, but i really want my HSC cert. School for me is difficult, so i dont want to go back there but i also want to do my HSC though. Is it possible to do ur HSC over two years at a tafe?

thanks
I'm doing exactly that. But I left school last week, so if I'm accepted into TAFE, I've got a lot to catch up on. If not, I'll do it next year. I'm really not phased at getting it 'over and done with'. I want to put in all the effort I can.

shayla

HSC
I dont know where else to put this so ill add it onto the end of my post. If im 18, should there be any problems with my parents if i go to tafe to do my hsc next year? Like, can they force me not to do it or anything?

i may just be worrying...

zstar

HSC
N/A
shayla said:

thanks
Yes it is.

And you should do it definately.

You'll thank yourself later.

Legham

HSC
My gf is doing it over 1 year and its pretty pathetically easy, so don't worry about it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)