• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

HSC Assessments- Thoughts/Results (1 Viewer)

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
up all nite said:
good on ya hazar those marks r soo goood u diserve it buddy...

so ENGLISH(adv)-100%
BIOLOGY-50%
PDHPE-67%
BUSINESS STUDIES-62%
MATHS-20%(general)..I hate maths, its my worst subject,.. cannot stand it!!!
i need to pull my socks up to get a UAI over 80% tho...
Wow congrats on your English mark!!! That's awesome :D and don't fret about maths too much, I feel your pain. Worst. Subject. Ever. Lol at least there's only 3 more terms to go! :cool:

Lizcat

HSC
well in the assessments that ive gotten back:

maths E1- 90% rank 3rd (pretty shit.. coz someone got 100% and i was ranked 2nd last yr_

physics: 31/40 which was like either 2,3 or 4th (outa 8 people hehe) last yr i was ranked 4th.. and they gave awards to top 3 in each subject.. :( but also in a topic test i got 17/25 which was =1st and also.. it was the 2nd class test that ive passed!!! outa 4 (including prelim) but i got 64% in the prelim exam. which was 3rd!!

business: i got 12/20 which is pretty shit.. BUT that was like top 10 i think.. most people didnt read the Q properly.. coz they led us to believe that it was a freaking business report,.. but it wasnt.. but i DROPPED IT!! YEYE)

chemistry: 19.5/20 which is like =8th outa 22 just below 80% (darn stupid mcAT which is - (negative value) )

english ad i got 9/15 which is bad.. but good in a way.. (60%) but like im bad at eng, really bad. rank equal 59th outa nearly 100 people. someone got 6/15 and like 25 other people got the same mark as me... 3 peeps got 15/15 (but like im the only ad class doin inner J and the others get to do Imaginative J)

im waiting on my ISP Re thing.. might get it tomoz.. not sure..

and i have a maths E2 in less than one week and a maths one in just more than 1 week.

does anyone think i'll get over 90 in my UAI?!?!

Last edited:

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
Over 90 sure!
You're looking at over 95!

Lizcat I really applaud those single-digit ranks.
Business and English, there's still room for improvement!

Last edited by a moderator:

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
Is anyone yet to recieve an assessment this term? I'm sorta impatient at the moment, I want one...because then I'll have some more direction to my work instead of randomly choosing subjects to study like I have been. It's just without assessments I'm feeling a bit lazy because there really isn't much to do at the moment besides just normal hw and such. Lol can't believe I actually want an assessment - but it's true!

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
You haven't got an assessment this term ^CoSMic DoRiS^^? I think you may be in the minority, I already have assessments this term due in the next few weeks.....

L

lilsxcwog69

Modern History Results

Q1 3/5
Q2 7/10
Q3 9/10

Total 19/25 = 76% improved dramatically

P

pLuvia

I have MX1,MX2, Jap cont and ext assessments this term and also the half yearlies

insert-username

Wandering the Lacuna
HSC
Just had an Economics assessment today. It was a bit long for the time we got, but I think I did well. Just have to wait for the results now.

I_F

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Got 3 maths assessments coming up in the next few weeks (2 unit assessment doesn't count because I'm doing MX2), no english or economics assignments, got a chemistry research assignment, and a physics prac exam later this term. Then we have half yearlies at the end of term.

timobr0

Ευθήμιος
HSC
I have not received any assessments this term yet, although i do have a maths one next week, english week 7, then half yearlies

Riviet

HSC
N/A
All the best wishes to you Sparcod ;), I just hope I'll do well in my maths assessments like I did last year and keep up my great marks that I've just started getting for science.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
Kid.@dmin said:
You haven't got an assessment this term ^CoSMic DoRiS^^? I think you may be in the minority, I already have assessments this term due in the next few weeks.....
oh i have a couple this term, but they're all right near the end, so there wont be anything for weeks yet. to all of you who have got stuff, good luck with it!

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Ah I see what you mean when they are due yes well towards the end of the term I *shouldn't* (touch wood) have any assessments so I can study without the distraction of impending assessments.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)