HSC assessment marks submission date ? (1 Viewer)

sinist4

HSC
dam... can some giv me a date ?, sometold me it was the ninth (yesterday), i gotta see if the teacher was bsing about an assessment that on this week counting towards our hsc mark ...;)

HSC
do you have that peper that says what percentage of each assignment is out of? if you have it, then it would say on the paper how much each task is out of and if the one your doing now isnt listed then it wont count towards anything

sinist4

HSC
the teacher didnt giv us one LOL, cause she didnt hav time
but we were told the question...

thanx :)

HSC
dude you were meant to get it at the begining of year 12 ...anyways it probably wont be counted

good luck

sinist4

HSC
oh that paper... yea it says 15% LOL, but if the due date for the bos marks are past then its worth nothing rite LOL?

angmor

momentica-one.deviantart.
HSC
do many schools acutally have other assessments after the trials?

btw, have all schools finished their trials? coz i heard that some schools only do trials in week 7 or 8, and by then dont some of the other's schools trials are ok to be released to the public?

Riviet

HSC
N/A
angmor said:
do many schools acutally have other assessments after the trials?

btw, have all schools finished their trials? coz i heard that some schools only do trials in week 7 or 8, and by then dont some of the other's schools trials are ok to be released to the public?
Most schools finish all their assessments before the trials, mine decided to proceed with that primarily for our benefit so we can focus on studying for the final exams between the end of trials till then instead of preparing for assessments.

The majority of schools should have finished their trials by now.

cem

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Without Wings said:
If a school uses a bought exam they must hold it on a specific timetabled date that is set by the company that produces the exam. For example CSSA had an actual timetable which schools must follow - this ensures that students don't sit the same exam that another school may (and have received their exam paper back) have sat a few weeks before. Most schools that hold their exams later then the scheduled times make up their own exams, therefore they are not the same as other schools and having access to other 2006 trial papers would not help them with the content of the exam.

That is not strictly true.

The CSSA put out a timetable and school's can't schedule an exam any earlier than what is put on their timetable but due to the fact that they have multiple exams on at certain times and some schools will therefore have clashes they always put in a proviso that allows schools to do the exam at a later date than the timetabled one. I know that on their website they indicate that you have to use them at the specified time but when they arrive in the school they do say that you can use them at a different time so long as it is after the scheduled time.

The Independent Trials have a security period from about one week before the CSSA trial timetable until about one or two weeks after it.

The other paper our school bought this year didn't have any security period that I was informed about. It probably did but someone simply didn't tell me what it was - I didn't use it anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)