Hsc: All Your Own Work! (1 Viewer)

trent@woodlawn

HSC
Our Year Did The 'all Your Own Work' Course Today.

Funnily Enough We Were Dedicated The Whole Day To Complete It. This Of Course Meant Six Hours.
I Finished It In 30 Mins...talking Around The Group This Seems To Be The Average Time Needed.
And 100% Seems To Be The Average Score For Most People.

Other Schools Done It Yet?

trent@woodlawn

HSC
capitals accident, sorry. also the ACTUAL test with all 5 modules is on the BOARD of studies website so it is very easy to check in another browser. not that i would do that. that is plagerism..the buzz word for today haha.

g@woodlawn

HSC
yeah actually....our school did it!

I was sitting next to this really annoying kid called trent who was constantly singing "say what"!!!!!!

anyhow...i was quite proud of myself. 100% throughout the 5 modules. not that hard though...

love you trent! hahaha

we'll be experts at this in no time!

Kujah

HSC
N/A
We spent the last week of term 4 last year after the SC to do this course. We got a booklet on the modules. and for every period, just read it. BORING!

booties4

HSC
WE also did this last weeks after SC. IT is so boring and irrelevant due to the fact that i was information that everyone already knows. All i got out of was "Plagiarism is bad, dont do it'.

cs01001

HSC
BOS is sometimes so stupid ... despite having all these courses to educate people about proper referencing, quoting etc, school kids still ignore it and continue to plagiarise...

Mark576

Feel good ...
HSC
Hmm, my school lets us do the course in our own time. I've already finished, btw. Not sure about everyone else, though.

HSC
Yeah we're doing it in our own time as well. It seems pretty ineffective and pointless though.

z600

Sigh.....
HSC
What a waste of state budget to develop it.

cy91

HSC
waste of time
basically u do a test on basically what u already now

and it wont change most peoples minds anyway

cs01001

HSC
SoulSearcher said:
I don't ever remember doing this at all.
It was introduced like at the end of last year or so, well...at least I think it was

the leader

HSC
I hought it was kinda funny, its this thing about how you're not meant to plagarise, and when you're doing the module test, they give you the answer staright away (ie. it was very easy to plagarise the anti-plagarism test)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)