HSC advice line 2009 (1 Viewer)

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
so it provides exactly what we do here?
Not really, it connects you to a teacher of whatever subject you need help with, so the information will usually be much better than anything you will find on bos (cuz most people can't be bothered typing concise answers).

I'm pretty sure the service isn't running anymore, such a shame cuz it was so helpful, i remember i hijacked this poor legal studies teacher for like an hour and a half and got her to help me with my essays :p

LordPc

HSC
yea, it is a good resource.

my teacher once worked there and said they had an excellent textbook he'd never come across before. so while he waited for someone to call, he took notes for our class

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
The help line sounds brilliant.

Why oh why did they have to shut it down before i finished my HSC? :(

study-freak

Bored of
HSC
nah they shut it down

i called up and asked the guy to please read out the conquering chemistry textbook from chapter 13 onwards as someone ripped my ch 13 onwasrds out

anyway it was like a 5 hr phonecall
lol

mooo

HSC
Oo never heard about this... but it would feel weird...

HMF

Señor CAFS Dude
HSC
I don't think the helpline was closed down. Because I went to a LSA study day and the woman who runs it for legal studies stated it was still running but it was a very short running time. like 3 - 5 days. However it wouldn't have surprised me that the fuck NSW labor government scaled back these services for us.

Uncle

Banned
HSC
thank god i finished the HSC before this happened.

the hsc advice line gave more reliable advice than the rumours that tutors make up.

if the hsc advice line is still held by any chance, it should be available 1 week before the HSC English Paper 1 for sure.

HSC
thank god i finished the HSC before this happened.

the hsc advice line gave more reliable advice than the rumours that tutors make up.

if the hsc advice line is still held by any chance, it should be available 1 week before the HSC English Paper 1 for sure.
i'll urgently look forward to this.

helper

HSC
N/A
Wording form Board of Studies

In 2009 the Advice line will continue to support the most popular courses complemented by the assistance available through the enhanced Students Online website, the HSC Online website and other student support services.

redfield

HSC
What courses do they/have they offered assistance for? I heard there were 25-26 of them, but I cannot find out which ones.

They wouldn't offer assitance for languages by any chance, would they?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)