HSC 2019 First in Course (1 Viewer)

TheOnePheeph

HSC
Cmon man you’ve already state ranked in maths. Have some confidence in your mathematical abilities! I’m sure you did great.
Thanks for the encouragement. Its just me catastrophising lol. I'm praying the phone call thing isn't true, thinking about it now they would have no reason to do that, since there is no ceremony for 2nd to 5th, and that is like 400+ phone calls, seems a bit weird.

rohankk_

HSC
Yeah thats how they've done it every past year, I got 4th last year in 2u and got no call. Looks like they did it differently this year though
Yep, state ranks come out around midday on the day of HSC results. The call is only for 1st in state.

TheOnePheeph

HSC
Yep, state ranks come out around midday on the day of HSC results. The call is only for 1st in state.
Ok cool, I was just worried they did it differently this year, but the consensus seems to be that its not the case

worldno17

HSC
N/A
Thanks for the encouragement. Its just me catastrophising lol. I'm praying the phone call thing isn't true, thinking about it now they would have no reason to do that, since there is no ceremony for 2nd to 5th, and that is like 400+ phone calls, seems a bit weird.
Yeah, I came 5th in a subject last year, didn't call me either. Unless there had been a change of protocol suddenly.

deceased

HSC
no one asked but my predictions:

1) ruse
2) nsb
3) sghs
4) baulko
5) syd grammar
6) sbhs
7) nsghs
8) hornsby

lai.9

HSC
Doesn't seem like a troll, I saw the post on hsc discussion group and while no one else confirmed from the comments it doesn't seem to be the type of stuff Hscbuzman pulls. Never know though, I'm kinda worried I'm gonna open the text tomorrow and have like 50 in 4u lol
Hey, I know it's quite late but the person on the discussion page was trolling. Couple of more hours left, Good luck!!

TheOnePheeph

HSC
Hey, I know it's quite late but the person on the discussion page was trolling. Couple of more hours left, Good luck!!
Haha thank you, good to hear. Good luck to you too

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)