• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Hsc 2006 (1 Viewer)

P

pLuvia

This is the year that really matters, that will possibly decide our future ;):p

Good luck 2006ers~!!

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
Class Of 2006.
Our reign of terror as the superiors of high school has begun!

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
a little bit of advice, from day one, which is today, start studying, if not this term, then you HAVE to start studying in the holidays. it is vital if you want a uai above 90. get on top of your subjects and work consistently, and you'll do great! if you do one of the sciences, make sure you keep doing your dot point summaries (it doesn't matter if you didn't do it in yr11, doesn't really apply in yr 12). keep doing those summaries, it'll be worth it in the end guys all the best!

currysauce

Actuary in the making
HSC
all i can say is

if i were offered 1 million dollars to be in you '06's positions, i would tell them to piss off...

sucks to be you...

anyway back tot eh HSC for me lol

P

pLuvia

currysauce said:
all i can say is

if i were offered 1 million dollars to be in you '06's positions, i would tell them to piss off...

sucks to be you...

anyway back tot eh HSC for me lol
hahaha, thanks mate ;):)

P

pLuvia

Hey curry sauce, did your school predict your UAI or did you use SAM and JUAI?

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Best of luck to everyone. :)

Study hard, sleep well, don't leave it to the last minute (or day).

oh2sxc

HSC
i just wanna fly to the moon for a year just quietly lol

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
2006 school year will be a very short, quick one for us.
We're gonna be nerds yeah!!

physician

Some things never change.
HSC
HamuTarou said:
final year guys/gurls!

keep it up!
hey.. Good luck guys

lol.. ur already making me feel old and i havnt even started my exams!

by the way... hopefully us 05ers will be hanging around till next yr... well i know i will ...'God willing'

oh and by the way... if u guys ever need to talk 'privately about any HSC issues'.. feel free to PM me... key words being "HSC.. and issues"

anywas... well good luck...

and as my fellow 05ers have allready mentioned... have a fresh start, dont procrastinate and make sure ur doing more work than 90% of the state if u wanna get a UAI above 90...

as Rnitya mentioned doing dot points, this is very important. The more summaries u do now the easier it becomes when studying for ur trials... ull be swimming in assessment tasks pritty soon so whenevr u get the time make sure u use it wisely...

oh and id also suggest getting involved in activties outside school such as sport... i'd encourage sport over work... if u dont have a job allready try out for a sport instead (unless u need the money)... Sport is easier to handle compared to work, work is uaually for longer hours and depending on the job u do u won't really get a good work out...

or even better, try getting a job as a sports referee if u really like a sport and no all the rulz... u'll be earning money and being very active at the same time... whatever works best for u, Im just giving u my opinion, I was doing both work and sport at the beginning of yr 12, i stopped working after my half yrlies but continued to do sport until my trials were about to begin!

Im telling u this because it gives u a good healthy break from school and study and at the same time help alot with ur time managemtn skills!

anywas... Good luck to u all... right now the class of 05 is working very hard to set a high bar for u guys to beat.so get ready and start studying!

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
So do you still play sport, physician? Thanks for the advice. It was great to hear from a HSCer himself.
How are you feeling at the moment about the exams?
Good luck yourself too. 6 days to go.......

physician

Some things never change.
HSC
Smart_Dunce said:
So do you still play sport, physician? Thanks for the advice. It was great to hear from a HSCer himself.
How are you feeling at the moment about the exams?
Good luck yourself too. 6 days to go.......
Thanks!

Im feeling pritty calm and ready for the exams... once i completed my last assessment task it was like school was over... the feeling was awesome and since then i've been so so happy!... english assessments especially drained alot out of me during the year, both extesnion and advanced.. probably because my tecaher expected alot, we were expected to memrosie our speeches and all of em were 10 minutes on average!

well right now im not playing sport... but as soon as I finish i'm gonna go right back..

lol "6 days to go"... hehe... it doesnt worry me that much... personally i couldn't care less if it was 1 or 2 days to go... Today i went to school to ask my maths teacher a few questions... she was like "it'll all be over soon", I was like "I don't want it to be over"... and going back to school, i don't know, it felt good to be around the teachers, not so much the students, but i like my teachers their pritty nice ppl... I never thought id be saying i wish it wasnt over.... but neways... deep down I will be very happy when I finish the HSC!!!

oh and by the way pritty soon the countdown will start for u guys... 350, 340, 300, 200, 100, 50, 10... and before u know it... U'll be having this conevrsation with an 07er telling them the same thing!... trust me it happened to us last yr

anywas once again Good luck!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)