• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

How's the pimples going? (1 Viewer)

How's the pimples going?

• Outbreaks+ ... my face has its own colony :D

Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Manageable

Votes: 18 20.5%
  • Under Control

Votes: 20 22.7%
  • Pimples? :rolleyes:

Votes: 31 35.2%

• Total voters

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Stress does nothing to my skin.

However, it does make me eat a lot more lollies and chocolate, which in turn leads to crap skin. :p

enigma~

HSC
haha, this thread made me laugh- out loud...which scares me because my parents already think i'm strange =/

Dumsum

has a large Member;
HSC
What does stress have to do with pimples :/

Either way, I've never had problems with pimples. I might just get one every now and then and it's never really in an obvious location. Lucky me eh? Especially considering all the fatty crap that i eat...

scoby_2000

HSC
ha! didnt think neone else wud say nething!

my face is norms. avg, but it has gone to shit a bit!

its mainly coz of a few factors.

1. minimal exposure of sun to my face
2. im tending to slack off on my no sugar diet
3. stress definatly

Anthrax

HSC
N/A
Dumsum said:
What does stress have to do with pimples :/
pimples are caused from an imbalance of hormones and such. but not everyone is effected, very random.

Smartie87

HSC
That actually explains a lot... i havent had a zit in years, and this weeks im a mess. I just put it down to new skin products i have been using... but now u mention it... i hope it is stress cuz this face stuff cost me over 100 bucks!!!

HSC
I got rid of my pimples when I was 15 by going to a dermatologist and demanding Roaccutane.

A 12 month course of Roaccutane (covered by the PBS) cures most acne :D

HSC
Oh and acne is caused by the sebaceous glands producing more sebum than is actually needed, and then mixing with dead skin cells and thus clogging the pores of the skin trapping bacteria and thus getting infected and producing puss.

It has nothing to do with what you eat, but perhaps stress does cause your body to produce more oil.

gemblack88

HSC
my usually clear skin has turned to shit and seeing as i have a tendency to do whatever i can to distract myself from studying, squeezing them has become a new hobby of mine (gross i know, very sorry, but its true) which has in turn made them worse.
While they may be producing a highly educated future generation, They're also making us fat, white and pimply... is it REALLY worth it? i think not.

meLoncoLLie

adores corgis
HSC
The STOP THIS ACNE banner above the quick reply box is just gross. Funny it should come up when I'm viewing this thread.

taxman

make poverty
HSC
MasterOfDisgyis said:
I got rid of my pimples when I was 15 by going to a dermatologist and demanding Roaccutane.

A 12 month course of Roaccutane (covered by the PBS) cures most acne :D
People that go on Roaccutane shit me. For all the side effects it causes, what's the point? Ride the acne tide my friends....RIDE IT!

My neighbours' kids went on Roaccutane and turned into aggressive, depressed losers that moped around all day talking about cutting themselves and punching holes in walls, which was completely out of their character.

Roaccutane is the devil.

DoubleD

....Theonly One
HSC
taxman said:
People that go on Roaccutane shit me. For all the side effects it causes, what's the point? Ride the acne tide my friends....RIDE IT!

My neighbours' kids went on Roaccutane and turned into aggressive, depressed losers that moped around all day talking about cutting themselves and punching holes in walls, which was completely out of their character.

Roaccutane is the devil.
Yeah well side effects are different for different people.
IF you get too many side effects your on too high a dosage!
if your on it and you get a really bad constant headache drop back a level on tehdossage and consult your GP or Dermatologist though, it can increase intercranial pressure, allthough in my case, it was only an occcasional migrane.

But hey! it works and increases to confidence of some people...
And what makes you think the roaccutane did that to your neighbours? sure they werent just skitzs to start with?....and how old were they? sure they should've been on it in the first place?

D

alissa_xoxo

Share the Love.
HSC
Haha, i've got a couple more than usual - but i think thats from incessantly grasping at my face in frustration.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)