how's the exam?hard or easy? (1 Viewer)

xxxcaixxx

wdf
nearly half my classmates did exam around 1~2hr..then went home..what's that mean???give up???
Is that exam hard? I got no idea....I finished all the questions just feel my answer is not very detail...

v-tech

chemistry... That was the easiest exam i've ever done. To be honest ill be suprised if i dont go good. Band 5 atleast

bloodysunday

Galactic Hitch-hiker
HSC
Well then I'd say all your classmates are stupid for not checking their work. I took 2 1/2 hours to complete it, then i spent 20 minutes checking it over. Thats whats good about 3 hour exams - theres just a little bit too much time. So not the same case with the trial though, did that in less than 2 hours :S

xxxcaixxx

i think it's no prob to get bond 5...bond 6 it's always hard to reach.....
anyone can list the answer for multiple-choice?

Sharky

In between x and (x+δx)
HSC
Well i liked it. You could get by without knowing anything about
- Fermentation
- Titration
- Esterification
- Batteries
- Production of SOx and NOx
- Acid rain

I was also pleased with the little emphasis that was on Monitering and Management!

Im not actually sure WHAT was in the test now that i've ruled all that out, just lots of pH and good shipwrecks!

Managore

HSC
EVERYTHING I STUDIED WAS NOT IN THAT EXAM. EVERYTHING I DIDNT STUDY <b>WAS</b>

I AM SO FUCKED - I HATE CHEMISTRY

contraiaus

chem,........

everything i studied not much in the exam, the essay is ok, but the option is a bit hard do'nt u think?

nomz

i stuffed it big time! yay! I love failing HSC's! Stupid Chem! Stupid Teacher for not teaching us properly! Stupid me fo being stupid! Stupid Board of studies! Stupid everything!

camby

HSC
Meh, i know my teacher didn't teach me properly, so i kinda used my brother and my textbook to do the course. The calculations were easy except for the copper sulfate one, it was tricky no? ^.^; i ended up with 0 u.u; because well, the way i saw it i was right :'( but it can't be :$ Anyways, i agree, the test was fairly easy but im afraid my answers weren't detailed enough. I mean, they could of asked a bastard question about batteries or biopolymers, blech!

L45er

Booyakasha
HSC
I found the test alright - nothing unexpected. Problem with taking the multiple choice questions with me, is that now i realise i stuffed up 3 of them... Oh well, 97/100 would still be alright... Heh. Nah, i reckon i can get a band 5 - hopefully

~~Jess~~

HSC
i reckon it was heaps hard. at first glance it looked ok but as i progressed on i was like...oh-dear!! :S the forensics option was stuffed!!

~~Jess~~

HSC
i reckon it was heaps hard. at first glance it looked ok but as i progressed on i was like...oh-dear!! :S the forensics option was stuffed!!

may have been lack of study, but i did put effort in during the lead up. good teacher just me being lazy

sub

in a word...hard...in three: worst test ever...need i say more?

such a shit test...esp industrial

:vcross:

mr phil

HSC
ridiculously hard. on par with the likes of paper 2 english

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)