hows the begginers speaking? (1 Viewer)

Catastrophe

HSC
i did it on the 18th.......man, i was last, waited 6hrs...><

how did u guys find it? the role plays were hard imo, probally cos i was totally exhausted and cant think of anything to say......kept saying: motto yasui no bashou ga arimasuka...lol.......

heck, i aced the speech but stuffed the role plays, seriously...begginers speaking is HARDER than cont. imo

btw....its like 92% girls on that day>< waiting in a room and i'm the only guy :eek:

zhongie

HSC
Hey, i did mine on the 18th too!

I did the first question, about travelling in Japan...which was okay. I stuffed up a tiny bit, but it wasn't too bad. It was so short...but the report was really long..and they asked heaps of questions, even about my family, although it had nothing to do with my speech...

Were you one of the Korean guys?

Catastrophe

HSC
no, i'm chinese....and i think i went there last :p
it was 'fun' sitting in a room for 6 hrs......with nothing to do
well, i chose the first role play too....but i was just too exhausted to think of anything, when i got home...i regret that i didnt say stuff like can i stay at ur house, how about going to Glay's concert~~LOL
i just said 来週の土曜日、5時半ぐらい東京に停まる。ギンザで会いましょうか?京都でいろいろなお寺を見に行きたいです。。。

and stuff like that.....i really think i coulda done better....but the speech was easy, i was fully prepared for all the questions.....lol, i think i said too much instead, all my answers are long ;)

Symone

konichiwa watashiwa symonesan

cat= necko
dog= inu
stand= tate
sit= suwate
arigato= thankyou
please= kudasai
teacher= sensai

1 ichi
2 ni
3 san
4 chi
5 go
6 roku
7 shichi
8 hatchi
9 qu
10 jew

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)