how's nandos chicken? (1 Viewer)

desai

HSC
i was thinking about applying, cause there's vacancies. just wanted to know what the job would consist off, how much pay would i be getting (17 turning 18 in 1.5 months), and anything else positive or negative about a job at nandos.

cheers

desai

HSC
thanks for that
anyone wanna add anything else, would be appreciated

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Which nando's are you applying to? Castle Hill?
I can't speak for most of the stores since they are now mostly franchised, but I think the pay is about the same as my store (which is company owned), for your age about $9.20?

I don't really know how busy it gets there either, so you could be working really hard or not as hard, depending on business. Best bet is to go there on a friday or saturday night at about 7pm and see how packed the store is

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
i honestly can't see it being miuch different from any other fast food chain really.

desai

HSC
Minai said:
Which nando's are you applying to? Castle Hill?
yeh, how'd you know?

after procrastinating a bit more, it seems less and less likely that i wil apply. i dont wanna clean shit. also it seems like the job would be more cut out for a high school kid - all the people working there are young(er than me)

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
haha trust me dude theres 1000 better places you could apply at towers than nandos

desai

HSC
wur?

i've been looking for some time? costis fish market? worked there already yayyaahh

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah you'll have to clean a lot - especially as a high school kid they'll make you do more of the crap jobs

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
my friend worked at the castle hill nandos for like less then a week...i think on his first day he got hurt so he quit...hehe

desai

HSC
breaking said:
haha trust me dude theres 1000 better places you could apply at towers than nandos
yeh so where? i havent found any other stores with positions vacant

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)