hows everyone dealing with hand pains (1 Viewer)

zizi2003_

HSC
Um so I think i already got an arm injury before the hsc even started ?? LOL
but yeah, how's everyone dealing with writing a bunch everyday? (esp the HSIE kids?) 😔

mikrokosmos

HSC
i'm regularly using heat creams and heat packs!! also posture is key; a lot of my pain was bc of nerve pinches in my shoulders from anxiety and posture which carried down to my hand so good posture will fix it to an extent but still struggling hahaha

totally_screwed

Baddest Member
HSC
try not to grip your pen too hard, or else your hand is gonna hurt 2 seconds into the exam, keep your hand relaxed not stiffened up from the nerves etc.

it's important to use a pen that doesn't require hard pressing for solid ink to come out, that way you can write without barely putting pressure on your hand or the paper and you'll laster a lot longer with no discomfort, in other words don't use a shitty pen. pressure = pain

I also agree with the stretching/massaging, but perhaps don't stretch too hard it could make the pain worse, gentle is good

zizi2003_

HSC
try not to grip your pen too hard, or else your hand is gonna hurt 2 seconds into the exam, keep your hand relaxed not stiffened up from the nerves etc.

it's important to use a pen that doesn't require hard pressing for solid ink to come out, that way you can write without barely putting pressure on your hand or the paper and you'll laster a lot longer with no discomfort, in other words don't use a shitty pen. pressure = pain

I also agree with the stretching/massaging, but perhaps don't stretch too hard it could make the pain worse, gentle is good
ahhhhh that makes so much sense coz i always put press hard when writing lolol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)