how young is too young?? (1 Viewer)

Darkening

HSC
I recently lost mine to my girlfriend, like last week .... But i was talking to her before and she lost hers when she was 15 :| .... I was thinking... that was abit young, but she explained it that she really thought she loves the guy before *sigh* ..... The problem is... shes like... more hornier then me!! IT JUS PISSES ME OFF TO THINK OF HOW MANY GUYS SHES BEEN WITH UP TILL ME!!! I ask her buh she saids just to drop it... so I do...

Heres a little Question
If your partner has a very screwed up history that you didnt like would you still go out with her? or him?

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
Darkening said:
I recently lost mine to my girlfriend, like last week .... But i was talking to her before and she lost hers when she was 15 :| .... I was thinking... that was abit young, but she explained it that she really thought she loves the guy before *sigh* ..... The problem is... shes like... more hornier then me!! IT JUS PISSES ME OFF TO THINK OF HOW MANY GUYS SHES BEEN WITH UP TILL ME!!! I ask her buh she saids just to drop it... so I do...

Heres a little Question
If your partner has a very screwed up history that you didnt like would you still go out with her? or him?
dont get pissed off about who else she's been with, its her past and she can't change that.

its better that she's honest with you than sugar coating everything so you're ok with it.

and to answer your question:
as long as he's clean.

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
Darkening said:

Heres a little Question
if mine did....like had sex with another girl before me, i wouldnt be with him in the first place.....yeh i may sound judgemental on it, i have friends that are not virgin, even lost it at 15..i'm fine with that, but when it comes to my life, i'd like my parter to be my and his first and it will be, it's just ppls viewpoints, maybe if my partner was not virgin, but i found out later but really really loved him, i would stay with him...i guess people make mistakes and it wouldnt be his fault for being young and stupid, but as i said, if i knew that he wasnt a virgin in the first place i would be cold in getting into a relationship with him, cos when i have a relationship, it is for life and yeah...nothing against him, it just wouldnt feel right for me.

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
on the question.....i think anything when you're underage is wrong.....it's like you're still a kid...you know, they don't make law for no reason. but then again....if it feels right...(and you're not just drunk and want sex to show off 2 ur friends n u care bout ppl) then i guess that's normal, everyone in their right mind should know when the time is right...it really can't be defined, it varies for so many different people.

Darkening

HSC
Im over it though now, i relised life is life, she had sex with others and thats ok *grins* .......... buh i still gotta say... when ur 12 its to young!! LOL

Lukesta

HSC
N/A
Im currently 18 and am finding myself attracted to a 13 year old (just!) who is flirting with me.....i like her as a friend and could see more eventuating but i dont think i should.....she is flirting with me though...what should i do!?!?!?

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
Lukesta said:
Im currently 18 and am finding myself attracted to a 13 year old (just!) who is flirting with me.....i like her as a friend and could see more eventuating but i dont think i should.....she is flirting with me though...what should i do!?!?!?
pat her on the head and be all fatherly.
girls flirt, it's a fact of life, but 13 is a little too young for you at this point.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
NEVER ask how many guys shes been with, you will not like the answer no matter what it is[unless its noone ] its just a question that you should never ask, i assume something like 5-10 for girls my age, after 25ish iam thinking 10-20 partners but dont ever ask for real

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
i fear that's a bad move...

i mean, i have no problem with age gaps, but at such an early age i dont think its a good idea to have a relationship with *just* 13 year old.

do you know if she's a virgin? is she even through puberty???
jebus!

you don't always have to obey your penis.

Kabeio

k.
HSC
Lukesta said:
You're a cunt. That is all.

What do you think you should do. Fag.

murphy54

HSC
average is 24.....the age when you should start...it is than that you realise what it is going on...and know how to take a better decision

kiran107

HSC
Lukesta said:
well were going out now.....
seriously, i dont know what the hell u r thinking! i mean, did u think about the consequences for her, instead of being selfish. at 13, she probably thinks it's cool to flirt with much older guys, but man, ur 18!! at least find someone that youll have something in common with.... an u should think with ur real head....not ur other head.

kiran107

HSC
i never thought id meet a person that actually thought like u. it's actually quite refreshing for a change. dont worry, ur not alone. my gf and i are each other's firsts and we plan on having a very long realtionship (like forever), an i think that saving urself is the best gift that u can give ur partner.

i actually forgot to quote...this is a reply to sparkl3z

Lukesta

HSC
N/A
Whats so bad?

its not like were doing nething...not even kissed.....its not illegal and if the love is there its there

kevzor

HSC
Lukesta said:
Whats so bad?

its not like were doing nething...not even kissed.....its not illegal and if the love is there its there
no really thats a fag for ya right there. If only i knew where my lead pipe was ...

Darkening

HSC
i met a girl that lost it when saw was 14... i dnno if its a lie or not!! but still you gotta think, WTF!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)