How would you prove this limit theorem? (1 Viewer)

Average Boreduser

π™±πšŠπš—πš—πšŽπš
HSC
No u fucking retard ass bitch
u take - out from numerator, then u use double angle formula, take the 2 out and bobs your fucking uncle you dissappointment bitch
yeah I think this mans approach is pre good. you see the limit then turns to -2limsinx/x*limsinx and taking limx->0sinx=0 thererfore the rhs=0.

Average Boreduser

π™±πšŠπš—πš—πšŽπš
HSC
It's not in syllabus don't listen to Bored Of Studying.
nah i think it is. its just noting limsinx/x=1 and limsinx=0. I think its basically what u said, but I think you'd lose marks if you don't indicate limfxgx=limfxlimgx

WeiWeiMan

HSC
nah i think it is. its just noting limsinx/x=1 and limsinx=0. I think its basically what u said, but I think you'd lose marks if you don't indicate limfxgx=limfxlimgx
yeah prove that tho cuz i don't think it's explicitly stated in syllabus

Average Boreduser

π™±πšŠπš—πš—πšŽπš
HSC
yeah prove that tho cuz i don't think it's explicitly stated in syllabus
Yeah I mean I think it just uses intuition. Like its not explicitly on there, but applying laws of limits, you can see as x->0; sinx->0 and thats ur ans. Kinda is indirectly related/

cossine

HSC
Why are you able to split the multiplication of the limits?
While other post have given answer I thought would add more detail. There things called indeterminant forms. Basically if you cannot evaluate a limit using substitution then you have indeterminant form. (E.g., 0/0, 0^0, infinity/infinity, 1^infinity, infinity - infinity, 0*infinity)

So in the question if we substitute theta = 0 in the question we will get 0/0 which is undefined.

In the case we have an indeterminant form then we can't apply the limit laws.

A simple example: lim x->infinity x - x. Applying the limit laws we would get infinity -infinity which is undefined. However by simplifying the expression we can see the limit is clearly 0. A minor note, don't confuse indeterminant forms with arithmetic. If you want ask a limit with indeterminant form infinity - infinity equals 0. But you shouldn't ask why does infinity -infinity equal 0.

Unfortunately, the proof of the limit laws going by memory involved epsilon delta definition of limits. For high school mathematics you are only expected to know the intuitive definition not the rigorous epsilon delta definition.

https://math.libretexts.org/Bookshelves/Calculus/Calculus_(OpenStax)/02:_Limits/2.03:_The_Limit_Laws

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)