How would you like to be approached? (1 Viewer)

dionb2014

HSC
I'm desperately hoping this is a troll. But if you are srs then just approach a girl a schoolers like you would back at home. Duh.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
I'm desperately hoping this is a troll. But if you are srs then just approach a girl a schoolers like you would back at home. Duh.
m8, the op doesnt have a girlfriend probably and also has no idea how to do the cold pick-up which leads to sex so he wants to know how to such things

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
everyone knows you cant. so please stfu
lol m8

says the faceless troll account about to be unmasked:

y510920 =

* - picture is illustration of general look and physique of y510920, give or take 50kg

With that said: lol irony

y510920

HSC
Uni Grad
lol m8

says the faceless troll account about to be unmasked:

y510920 =

* - picture is illustration of general look and physique of y510920, give or take 50kg

With that said: lol irony
lol irony? your profile is NOT faceless, definitely NOT a troll, we can def see your face, and we can def judge how you look. funny enough i got a rep up, seems like no one disagrees with what i said.

Last edited:

LonelyWolf

HSC
lol irony? your profile is NOT faceless, definitely NOT a troll, we can def see your face, and we can def judge how you look. funny enough i got a rep up, seems like no one disagrees with what i said.
how dare you. shadowfeel is a brave and gallant young warrior.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Umm, yes people here do know how I look...

And ooh, oh no you got a rep up! Now your rep power is: 3. OMG PLS DON'T HURT ME Y510920 WIF UR 3 REP POWER =(

y510920

HSC
Uni Grad
Umm, yes people here do know how I look...

And ooh, oh no you got a rep up! Now your rep power is: 3. OMG PLS DON'T HURT ME Y510920 WIF UR 3 REP POWER =(
lol you see, i don't have much rep up, yes, but i did get a rep up specifically for that comment, so i guess i said something right. oh just becoz you got a rep of 32 doesnt mean you know everything, pariticularly on girls. you can get rep up for other things, like ACADEMIC based stuff. so don't even try to use that to make a point. and no, not everyone knows how you look. maybe those that make like 5XXX posts and go on BOS every minute do.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
lol you see, i don't have much rep up, yes, but i did get a rep up specifically for that comment, so i guess i said something right. oh just becoz you got a rep of 32 doesnt mean you know everything, pariticularly on girls. you can get rep up for other things, like ACADEMIC based stuff. so don't even try to use that to make a point. and no, not everyone knows how you look. maybe those that make like 5XXX posts and go on BOS every minute do.
ok

dionb2014

HSC
I just don't understand why you would ask this question or why people are still commenting. Approach a girl like you would anywhere and whatever techniques you use to pick up back at home use again at schoolies.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
I just don't understand why you would ask this question or why people are still commenting. Approach a girl like you would anywhere and whatever techniques you use to pick up back at home use again at schoolies.
m8 you assume the op can pick up back at home

dionb2014

HSC
well isn't that expected?
You acquire the skill through school and you would hope that by year 12 you would be able to.

edit: thank god not all year 12 guys are good at picking up. Then I wouldn't be getting 17 year old gals.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
But the OP is destined to be 5eva alone. He can't learn a skill he doesn't use that much.

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Oh god, 2014 ATAR aim of 99.95 and picking up with *gasp* 17 year old gals...all other BOSers pale in comparison!

Anyway advice for OP (from a girl in case you're wondering), is that you have to balance confidence with not being sleazy. Though some girls go for the jerk types, many girls like guys who are nice and seem to care about them for purposes beyond hooking up. So chattiness and friendliness is a good thing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)