how will mr rudd fuck up schoolies? (1 Viewer)

BackCountrySnow

HSC
I like the man, but let's hope he doesn't do anything to hinder the schoolies experience.
I have a feeling he's going to crack down hard on underage drinking at schoolies though.
He has to, after this 'war on underage drinking' he's declared. aarrgghh, i hate it, a couple more months and i would be 18 anyway...

Roguedeth

HSC
The war on underage drinking is like the war on drugs both are unwinnable.

G-Dawg

HSC
yeah people will drink regardless of what he says ...

Zrap

glock9
HSC
I like how glass bottles are now becoming plastic,
the vodka bottle tripped me out when i grabbed it
and it was plastic.

terminator69

HSC
Kevin 07'!

I didn't hear about the plastic bottles.. that would be a safer change for everyone.

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
BackCountrySnow said:
I like the man, but let's hope he doesn't do anything to hinder the schoolies experience.
I have a feeling he's going to crack down hard on underage drinking at schoolies though.
He has to, after this 'war on underage drinking' he's declared. aarrgghh, i hate it, a couple more months and i would be 18 anyway...
You don't have to like it. You just have to live with it.

BlastdXams

HSC
rudd will manage to fuck up skoolies as he is an absolute at time a prick saying all this you know shit bout War of underage drinking heres a tip for you rud quit stopping all of australias teen agers doing what they like you guys already managed to fuck up the political party but now starting this stupid campaign about this 'war on underage drinking' its absolut garbage just like the other campaign 'war on drugs' each of these things are unwinnable heres a thing for you rudd next time a vote is on about the whole prime minister most of us people who you are targeting bout this shit wont vote for you because these people will be over 18 by then and many othere so this is why honesty he should stop being a prick and lay of us a whole as skoolies is a time when us australias you can get loose and party and not worry about the many paranoid polititions making more dumb rules as a way to make australia a better place and i am not saying that drinking dosnt bring on a tad biut of violence but then its the person who is drinking responsibility to make sure that he dose nothing stupid as it therefore would be his fault unlike the many victoms who are seen on tv as being targeted by teens who have been drinking and are actually underage this is a terrible thing to be seeing happening but when you thinkg about it is not therer fault in a way its the fault of the company who makes the stuff and i am not being one sided maby if they didnt put as much of the shit they do in it maybe there would be less beatings as for 1 that is my opinion to this subject.

thank you for spending the time to read my peice of writing;

thanks again Mr Anominous ;)

if you guys have any comments to this feel right ahead and send me messages i dont care!

X

xeuyrawp

BlastdXams said:
rudd will manage to fuck up skoolies as he is an absolute at time a prick saying all this you know shit bout War of underage drinking heres a tip for you rud quit stopping all of australias teen agers doing what they like you guys already managed to fuck up the political party but now starting this stupid campaign about this 'war on underage drinking' its absolut garbage just like the other campaign 'war on drugs' each of these things are unwinnable heres a thing for you rudd next time a vote is on about the whole prime minister most of us people who you are targeting bout this shit wont vote for you because these people will be over 18 by then and many othere so this is why honesty he should stop being a prick and lay of us a whole as skoolies is a time when us australias you can get loose and party and not worry about the many paranoid polititions making more dumb rules as a way to make australia a better place and i am not saying that drinking dosnt bring on a tad biut of violence but then its the person who is drinking responsibility to make sure that he dose nothing stupid as it therefore would be his fault unlike the many victoms who are seen on tv as being targeted by teens who have been drinking and are actually underage this is a terrible thing to be seeing happening but when you thinkg about it is not therer fault in a way its the fault of the company who makes the stuff and i am not being one sided maby if they didnt put as much of the shit they do in it maybe there would be less beatings as for 1 that is my opinion to this subject.
There's a key between , and /. It's very handy. :)

Jess007

HSC
yeh i ran out of breath about....50 times lol

but its all true wat u said and i agree with it

mattfeno

HSC
BlastdXams said:

thank you for spending the time to read my peice of writing;

thanks again Mr Anominous ;)

if you guys have any comments to this feel right ahead and send me messages i dont care!
i didnt read it. it went 4 too long. paragraphs would have probably been easier to read. who cares what he says about underage drinking, no laws will come in for like another year anyway and by that time we'll all be 18

BackCountrySnow

HSC
Studentleader said:
2nd,

Educate people, if they chose not follow it's there own fault.
firstly, never 2nd amused1977 or whatever..

secondly, everyone's already been educated on the dangers of binge drinking. It doesn't help.

TacoTerrorist

HSC
1) Schoolies is for retards.

2) Alcohol tastes like shit and is for retards.

3) Anyone who didn't vote for Rudd is a retard.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
TacoTerrorist said:
1) Schoolies is for retards.

2) Alcohol tastes like shit and is for retards.

3) Anyone who didn't vote for Rudd is a retard.
no...

YOU are a retard if you did vote for mr rudd. he will fuck up australia and most only voted him because of the bandwagon effect.

And no, schoolies, was and is very fun and a rites of passage for alot of teenagers in australia. How is having a really fucking good time and letting loose after a year or two of nothing but stress retarded?

Maybe you went last year and had a shit time? poor you.

WannaBang?

HSC
I'm not going to Schooies. There's wayy to many rules. I'm gonna go up with a few mates to the Gold Coast and just hang out on the beach, try to sneak into some nightclubs etc.

BackCountrySnow

HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
no...

YOU are a retard if you did vote for mr rudd. he will fuck up australia and most only voted him because of the bandwagon effect.
If I were 18+ I would have voted labour but yes, a lot of people did vote for him because of the bandwagon effect.

And no, schoolies, was and is very fun and a rites of passage for alot of teenagers in australia. How is having a really fucking good time and letting loose after a year or two of nothing but stress retarded?

Maybe you went last year and had a shit time? poor you.
that's what i want to hear.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)