how?....wha?? (2 Viewers)

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
My teachers didn't get off my back till I did the topic they wantd me to do so thats how I got my idea

huck fenn

I chose the 'theme' of evolution, and then just wrote poetry with this in mind. My mind is filled with thought about evolution anyways, so it was only a 'look, i have a concept' type of idea. I basically just wrote the poetry i would have written anyway. Although, i did stay out of personal stuff.

Bitchymcbitch, you can probs tell from that, that i find your idea VERY interesting. The nature/nuture debate is, for me, the meaty meaty part of evolution. Cause as far as i know quite a lot (the mroe complex stuff at least) is nuture, which makes society a new kind of evolution and and and andnaklsab

eep. I went strange all of a sudden.

Daemontreu

What.
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by huck fenn
eep. I went strange all of a sudden.
No huck, you were strange way before now. ;)

Although, I did mean to ask you something about your poetry(not quite appropriate thread but I'm lazy like that). Why are the lines so broken up? I mean, in some places I can see pools/puddles made by the words... but I'm not sure what your intention was (NOT criticising, simply... "curious" - cat, satisfaction and resurrection and all that. :D).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)