How we all feeling?? (1 Viewer)

SASH_06_X

HSC
i slept at like past 2 and woke up at 7 but got outta bed at 9
yh i think u shd go to bed like 11 and wake up like 5/6(if u rlly need to wake up early) cuz those r the optimal times
or sleep extra tom maybe, thats what i did today(as i was falling asleep on my feet)
anyway ur gonna ace this, it's in ur username after all :)

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
yh i think u shd go to bed like 11 and wake up like 5/6(if u rlly need to wake up early) cuz those r the optimal times
or sleep extra tom maybe, thats what i did today(as i was falling asleep on my feet)
anyway ur gonna ace this, it's in ur username after all :)
the thing is i cant wake up early i literally sleep thru my alarms or turn them off and i feel so guilty after omg kill me

SASH_06_X

HSC
the thing is i cant wake up early i literally sleep thru my alarms or turn them off and i feel so guilty after omg kill me
idk the solution to that lol, im actually facing the same problem but im just dragging myself up thinking its gonna be over in less than a month

SASH_06_X

HSC
but what i do is i set like five alarms 5/10 mins after each other that way even if i turn them off i'll just have to wake up again to turn them off, and after a few times it gets annoying so i have to drag myself out of bed

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
but what i do is i set like five alarms 5/10 mins after each other that way even if i turn them off i'll just have to wake up again to turn them off, and after a few times it gets annoying so i have to drag myself out of bed
i do that too but i still turn them off 🤩

amy.q18

HSC
english is low-key stressing me out right now, 2 days, 12 hours and 57 mins left

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)