• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

How was your school day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HSC
8:15. :) I don't mind the early start though; esp. when it means we've got an afternoon which is long enough to actually do things.

I think it starts that early because my school was built after lots of the other schools in the area, so in order to have buses, the school either had to start early or late. It picked early.

HSC
SoulSearcher said:
Huh? Nah, it's our normal Thursday end of school time, but thank god it was at 2:30pm, at 3:20pm it was raining like there was no tomorrow :uhhuh:
Ah ok. That's kinda like our Wednesday's; if you don't do sport you can leave at 12. :D

Where I am, it was raining at 2:30. :(

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
chocolate_lover said:
8:15. :) I don't mind the early start though; esp. when it means we've got an afternoon which is long enough to actually do things.

I think it starts that early because my school was built after lots of the other schools in the area, so in order to have buses, the school either had to start early or late. It picked early.
I'd prefer a later school start time myself :)
chocolate lover said:
Ah ok. That's kinda like our Wednesday's; if you don't do sport you can leave at 12. :D

Where I am, it was raining at 2:30. :(
Lucky :p Sucks to hear about the rain though :(

HSC
SoulSearcher said:
I'd prefer a later school start time myself :)
Lucky :p Sucks to hear about the rain though :(
Nah, it wasn't too bad; I got to have a hot chocolate to warm me up. :D AND I didn't even have to make it. Thanks, Mum. :eek: :eek:

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
chocolate_lover said:

Ah righto. Ours starts at 8:30 and ends at 3:15 except on Fridays (3:05)

goosiegoo

HSC
chocolate_lover said:

8:15? *shudder* I get up at like 7:45 every morning... that would not work for me. :p School starts at 9 for us, and we get off at 3:25, which i don't have a problem with. Except on wednesdays when we get off at 12:30 (and i have a free in the morning so i don't go till 9:50, yay!)

Fish Sauce said:
1 for me, 4 week holiday afterwards too. So close, yet so far. The holidays seem like a pillow into which I will collapse.

Plus Hot Fuzz comes out the day before the last so I know what I'll be doing come Friday afternoon.
Huzzah! I can't wait till Hot Fuzz comes out. I'm gonna sit down and do some serious Shaun of the Dead, Hot Fuzz and Spaced watching. Ooo yeah.

My holidays are in... 2 weeks? I think. Except i know that i'm going to be intensley working on my not-near-finished major works that entire holiday.

SoulSearcher

HSC
goosiegoo said:
8:15? *shudder* I get up at like 7:45 every morning... that would not work for me. :p School starts at 9 for us, and we get off at 3:25, which i don't have a problem with. Except on wednesdays when we get off at 12:30 (and i have a free in the morning so i don't go till 9:50, yay!)

Huzzah! I can't wait till Hot Fuzz comes out. I'm gonna sit down and do some serious Shaun of the Dead, Hot Fuzz and Spaced watching. Ooo yeah.

My holidays are in... 2 weeks? I think. Except i know that i'm going to be intensley working on my not-near-finished major works that entire holiday.
I've been waking up at 8:30am lately, with school at 8:45am :eek:

I've watched Hot Fuzz, haha hilariously gruesome for a bit :) Hope you get a lot of work done in those holidays, I know I won't :(

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
goosiegoo said:

Oh it isn't out there either? I thought it came out a while ago. I need to watch Shaun of the Dead again though, I haven't seen it in ages.

Good luck with your stuff in the holidays! I'll be studying and doing a bunch of music stuff (composing, practicing, researching etc). But not much for the first week, dammit.

Loza33

HSC
SoulSearcher said:
:) Hope you get a lot of work done in those holidays, I know I won't :(
I will.... i set out my tmetable for the first two weeks of the holidays.... i have two days off.. and about three hours included in those other 6 days... i have soooo many assessments, so much work!!! If i stick to it exactly, then the last week will be a lazy, slight revision stuff but not too much work week.... everyone in my year is going away... netballa and rugby tour... but i cant go coz of my stupid foot... i was offered to still go just for the hell of it.. but tis too much money and the fun days; like paintballing, surfing, dreamworld etc i wouldnt be able to do... so i decided not to! My mother said she might take me on a holiday instead!! haha

Our school starts at 8:45 - 3:20..... normal hours... haha

SoulSearcher

HSC
Loza33 said:
I will.... i set out my tmetable for the first two weeks of the holidays.... i have two days off.. and about three hours included in those other 6 days... i have soooo many assessments, so much work!!! If i stick to it exactly, then the last week will be a lazy, slight revision stuff but not too much work week.... everyone in my year is going away... netballa and rugby tour... but i cant go coz of my stupid foot... i was offered to still go just for the hell of it.. but tis too much money and the fun days; like paintballing, surfing, dreamworld etc i wouldnt be able to do... so i decided not to! My mother said she might take me on a holiday instead!! haha

Our school starts at 8:45 - 3:20..... normal hours... haha
Sounds good :uhhuh: You'll hope to get some work done in there, as well as have fun :uhhuh: And that's our school times as well, start at 8:45am and end at 3:20pm :)
zangetsu.xo said:
i should do that... but then i can't promise anything about being able to stick to it :p
That's always been the problem with my attempts at timetabling ;o

nicole21290

HSC
Last night I didn't sleep as I spent 14 hours straight doing my Ancient History assessment which was due today. Now I am really, really awake (suprisingly) and happy because now I only have 7 assessments before my Trials. Yay. I think I might have a 'nap' this arvo though just so I don't crash tomorrow.

I start school at 8:50 and end at 3:20 but am at school from 8:10 til 3:40 most days (Dad's a teacher at my school and he needs to be there early for a staff meeting). Good chance to finish homework off! My holidays are pretty much planned with school work but I know I won't be able to stick to my schedule - I've never been able to :)

nicole21290

HSC
zangetsu.xo said:
ouch. i'd hate to finish at 3> everyday.
i finish at 3 two days a week and i complain sometimes ^^
I complain about most things so I figure I got to let some aspects of my life get off scot free! It's okay - I don't mind being at school that much; I can always find something to do.

Loza33

HSC
Plus anyone who is complaining about being at school... i live here!!!

Today sucked... im not sure why... it just did...

We are all planning schoolies.. but i might not be able to go... :sad: :mad1: coz when we are going is around the time of my VCA audition... damn!!!

SoulSearcher

HSC
Loza33 said:
Plus anyone who is complaining about being at school... i live here!!!

Today sucked... im not sure why... it just did...

We are all planning schoolies.. but i might not be able to go... :sad: :mad1: coz when we are going is around the time of my VCA audition... damn!!!
Now that hurts :p

Aww :( It was an average day, rain + general coldness sucked :(

:( Hmm, well when is your VCA audition on?

SoulSearcher

HSC
dr baby beanie said:
QFT! :uhhuh:

:wave: Hey Gabs :wave:
Went to modules day at UTS, it was good but :cold: and very wet.
Hey Beanie! :wave::D:wave:
We could've met up if our school let us know of the day before the closing date for applications :eek: Yeah, very :cold: and wet :( Hope you kept warm! :) I could've kept you warm as well if I went.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)