How was your school day? (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marny

HSC
Surprisingly, i'm having a pretty good day.

I found out i came 4th in chem, which is great news compared to my last assessment task. i got a good sleep in coz i didnt have ext2 maths this morning (usually a 7:45 class)

Did anyone watch Ugly Betty last night? Jason Mraz is back! I'm stoaked. I love his music.
To make my day even better, I'm listening to fall out boy right now.
ANd I'm seeing my niece and nephew tonight.

Jeez, this is actually a pretty good day. But dont think all my days are like this! Especially now that it's yr12.

Legham

HSC
bringbackshred said:
You english day? Sweet.

And ouch about the exam.

Youth Parliament is probably boring to a lot of people but it involves writing a bill with a group from your electorate and presenting it to NSW parliament.
Haha, edited. That's what doing too much english in one day does to ya! Makes you english random "english"s into your sentences.. english.

I wish i was interested in politics :( The politicians always seems so interested in what they're doing when they're on the news. I try to read a paragraph or so on politics and i stop paying attention halfway through..

zangetsu.xo

BANGSAT LOOO
anywhere with a bowl of rice and chopsticks in han
HSC
xoCandyGurlxo said:
hehe talkin bout shrek reminded me of something. I was shopping with my mum on thursday in Kmart and i walked past an aisle n something whistled at me. I walked past the same aisle 3-4times n there was no-one there so i was starting to get pretti freaked out then my mum realised that it was a puss in boots toy. It was sooo cute. There was a donkey one 2 n when u hold his mouth shut he mumbles n screams then says "ok ok i get it i'll shut up." It was hilarious.
:rofl:
exams started today but my first one's on wednesday - english. ugh.
so i went to school to get my creative writing ok'd by my teacher and to check my business notes were all intact. long story.
but yes.
i don't think i'm going to be studying tomorrow. my attention span's too small for that. who wants to go to the city for ramen tomorrow ah?? ;)

theodore223

God's reincarnate
HSC
had my first half yearly. and it was physics. i think i did well, but will shall see in 4 weeks. next up is ext 1 maths.

LatK7

HSC
Pretty decent day today.

Had part 1 on the Maths half Yearly. Know i got 23/23 in one section. The other, 17/25 maybe....hopefully....>_<

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
Legham said:
Haha, edited. That's what doing too much english in one day does to ya! Makes you english random "english"s into your sentences.. english.

I wish i was interested in politics :( The politicians always seems so interested in what they're doing when they're on the news. I try to read a paragraph or so on politics and i stop paying attention halfway through..
You're under their spell dude.

peggd

HSC
boring as usual....half yearlys cumin up so im tryin 2 study my butt off lol.

jirwin

HSC
My day was a bludge... did only a tiny bit of revision in g.maths and in english we watched a boring old movie... Mosquito Coast or something.... i also had a free today which i spent reading TV Week and doing the crossword.

Tried to study this afternoon but didn't get around to it... first half yearly is on Friday (DNT)

xoCandyGurlxo

HSC
Well today was like any other monday 4 me....bad. I should give up on going to school mondays. 1st period food tech i actaully did heaps of work but my distance ed supervisor has kinda lost my revision questions that i ahve to send on friday GAH! 2nd period i had a free which was spent throwing a giant inflatable hand off the 3rd floor lol. 3rd period maths i was on strike coz i have probability. 4th period retail revision would have been ok if a couple of ym friends would grow up n stop pissing me off. Now that ive got all that off my chest i shall continue writing my stupid essay!

Season

HSC
Went to school bouncing off the walls much to the distaste of some of my friends

'...god don't you have assessment??'

'meh... whatever...' *skips away*

Plus I got to sleep in one whole hour *drools on keyboard*

emailed like hundreds of people i meant to
summed up chemistry and now ahead of everyone
finished math, fnished english
doe camp almost finalised

and Still in a good mood and I challenge myself to be happy after done math, chem and physic... twill be a challenge but im up for it

Loza33

HSC
My first day back!!! It was ok........ kind of tiring.... exhausting being back.. but good being out of hospital...

7am - doctors appointment.. who knew doctors were awake that early?

8am - ext. history.. last minute study notes for exam on wednesday.. worth 20%

first period - ancient - kind of boring... more pompeii study.... exam next week... worth 20% Got major pompeii assessment back... 14.5/15... first in class... excitement!

second period - english... my seat got stolen :O.. i guess thats what happens when your away... couldnt be bothered to steal it back... found out my exam is not assessble... JOy! great JOY! seen as i have missed nearly all the emma/clueless topic!!

Third period - FREE!! Pretty dead by this stage.. found my best friend jock and made him a pillow :D

fourth period - ext. english... discussion on handmaids tale.. boring... exam also not assessable!!!

lunch - remembered why i didnt miss dining hall food!

fifth period - another free... slept somemore!!!

sixth period - drama... teacher mysteriously absent... did some work on group performance... exam also not assessable...

Left early, drove into town for Kick juice... went back to house and slept...

So, not THAT exciting of a day.. but tomorrow i have off!! YAY!!

So tonight i am procrastinating.. and thinking of going back to sleep!

Hope i didnt bore you all too much!

xx

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
SoulSearcher said:
:uhhuh:

Faileds teh English exam, then stayed in the library to do maths today. It was the only way I can do maths, at school, and that will be my excuse forevermore.
You'll be right dude. You're smart.

enzyme

HSC
I had my first HSC Half Yearly... it was for Ancient. Feeling pretty good about it.
My day was good considering I knew I wouldn't be setting foot in the school grounds again until Thursday, for my next exam. Yay!

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
Got English back yesterday. Quite disappointing...again :mad1: And IPT too. Meh.

Just got 4u maths back...yeah. And 3u maths probably would be back tomorrow. Might get chem and phys back today too...*shudder*

Why why why must I be bombarded with tests first thing back, right after being released from the stress of the half yearlies??? >.<'''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)