• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

How was your school day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

noir.

Got back an assessment I did for Bio last term. Surprisingly I did very well but I'm still dropping it so eh :D

And like -pari-, I feel tired already.

N

noir.

SoulSearcher said:
See, sleeping till midday in the holidays every single day isn't so bad after all, now is it? :)
Well sweetie, now I've learnt my lesson. Always listen to the oh so wise and mighty words of SoulSearcher :uh huh:

dr baby beanie

*is so happeeeeee!!!*
HSC
Well today wasn't scorching hot so I was pretty happy and also got my English essay back, quite pleased with the result :)

talica

HSC
Good, I could have finished school at 10:36 today but as homage to the fact this is my last year I decided I'll join Grade Sport Basketball instead of year 12 home study..

First period: English..general discussion on the first scene of King Lear and handed our English Assessment due next term which is a Speech as a theatre director.

Second period: Stimulating Ipt lesson on Parity Bits,Checksum and all that jazz that is Communication Systems

Third period: Study

I got dropped off at home early and ended up sleeping from 2:30 to 8pm =D well rested now I'm attempting my visual arts essay on the "physcological world of an artist" yay Van Gogh! XD

yoakim

CBMI, MPH, AAP, MSF
HSC
Yeah, not bad. School ain't that bad. I've got 2 new teachers for maths and chem, they're bloody awesome.

zangetsu.xo

BANGSAT LOOO
anywhere with a bowl of rice and chopsticks in han
HSC
tired of school already.
although surprisingly the piles and piles of homework just haven't been piling up quite as fast as they did at the beginning of term 4. does anyone else realise that? or are you guys already up to your ears with work??
first assessment is in week 4 for modern history.
not feeling too confident. :(

dr baby beanie

*is so happeeeeee!!!*
HSC
Up to my ears if work :uhhuh: :uhhuh:...tripping over text books, maths, assignments, math, work books, maths, paper and stationary...will clean my room and do maths, eventually

Today was very short but I'm tired still and it's only the beginning (well near it :))

Sofstar

HSC
I'm tired too! And this week was only 3 days.

For those muck up photos bring a sign with something on it? e.g. Hi Mum!...

Today was alrite, watched a video in religion, listened to king lear in english and looked at leaves in biology. I'm so glad it's friday.

N

noir.

I was so tired from school today, as soon as I got home i fell asleep. I've got so much to do.

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
zangetsu.xo said:
tired of school already.
although surprisingly the piles and piles of homework just haven't been piling up quite as fast as they did at the beginning of term 4. does anyone else realise that? or are you guys already up to your ears with work??
I tend to ignore homework, but there actually hasn't been much to ignore lately.

As for today, free, then english, bludge, maths, ext english, double physics. First time I've laid my eyes on a maths book for 2 months, still a bit rusty.

N

noir.

SoulSearcher said:
First time I've laid my eyes on a maths book for 2 months, still a bit rusty.
I'm sure that every time you look at a maths book, your knowledge expands and expands.

dr baby beanie

*is so happeeeeee!!!*
HSC
SoulSearcher, I'm sure you're like a sponge with maths, *shlerping* up those complicated formulae and squeezing out everything you know at the appropriate time to ace an exam :p

SoulSearcher

HSC
dr baby beanie said:
SoulSearcher, I'm sure you're like a sponge with maths, *shlerping* up those complicated formulae and squeezing out everything you know at the appropriate time to ace an exam :p
All other times, I wouldn't have a clue what complex numbers are :)

How's the tooth? Feeling any better?

dr baby beanie

*is so happeeeeee!!!*
HSC
Much better thanks :D (see pearly and white)...you wouldn't belive the power of 2 large pandols and a good night's sleep (it's the first night I've gotten 7 hours sleep, unlike my normal 6) but I was so tired this afternoon.

Complex numbers if you don't know I wouldn't have a clue, that would be a very productive study session ;)

SoulSearcher

HSC
dr baby beanie said:
Much better thanks :D (see pearly and white)...you wouldn't belive the power of 2 large pandols and a good night's sleep (it's the first night I've gotten 7 hours sleep, unlike my normal 6) but I was so tired this afternoon.

Complex numbers if you don't know I wouldn't have a clue, that would be a very productive study session ;)
Oh very nice :uhhuh: That'll make your smile even brighter ;) You could've slept in the afternoon, even for 30 minutes, man I do like those powernaps :eek:

Maybe we could break it down to its basics in that study session, eh beanie? Make it very [comment]re[/comment]productive ;) :p Now if you don't want to see the innuendo, I suggest you don't quote my post =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)