How was your school day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zangetsu.xo

BANGSAT LOOO
anywhere with a bowl of rice and chopsticks in han
HSC
GUESS WHO'S GOING BACK TO JAKARTA AT THE END OF YEAR?!?!??!??!

ARRYN IS!!

and so because of this i was in an incredibly good mood all day.
despite the fact that we made a time for jap extension speaking trial.
and we had a gay gay gay sub for english who just had noooooooooo idea what the hell was going on.
BUT IM GOING BACK TO JAKARTA!!!!!!!

and there are NO cute japanese exchangie boys this year.
=.=

Legham

HSC
Grim.Reaper said:
Your car stands out in your car lot.

Made me want to key it. kekeke.

I went to a music study at Leg's school today. The end.

EDIT: I also learnt from a little birdie today that my software teacher loves teh pr0nz.
Haha, yeah. Not too many audi drivers at my school :) Was there some guy with you that used to go to that school? Cause there was some random extra guy not in school uniform at one of my tables at lunch today and he knew a heap of the people :S

Grim.Reaper

Banned
HSC
N/A
Legham said:
Haha, yeah. Not too many audi drivers at my school :) Was there some guy with you that used to go to that school? Cause there was some random extra guy not in school uniform at one of my tables at lunch today and he knew a heap of the people :S
Hahahaha, not that I know of. We were all inside at your lunchtime today.

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
zangetsu.xo said:

ARRYN IS!!

and so because of this i was in an incredibly good mood all day.
despite the fact that we made a time for jap extension speaking trial.
and we had a gay gay gay sub for english who just had noooooooooo idea what the hell was going on.
BUT IM GOING BACK TO JAKARTA!!!!!!!

and there are NO cute japanese exchangie boys this year.
=.=
Good to hear you're going overseas at the end of the year. I'm not sure if I can even go interstate :(

Lolz. :)

Today was an alright day, but nothing particularly memorable came from it.

Legham

HSC
Grim.Reaper said:
Hahahaha, not that I know of. We were all inside at your lunchtime today.
Aww thats no fun. Do you go there often or was today just a one off thingo?

N

noir.

Today...

Woke up early this morning... No particular reason, but my PIP was due... My mum made me read over it, but I really couldn't because I was shaking and afraid that I'd find a typo. So we leave the house at 8 just so i can get to school early. 40 minutes later I'm hysterical and crying because we're caught up in traffic and I'm thinking of all the hard work ive put into this PIP for the past 9 months... the thought of getting less than 27/30 just made everything worse.
So we finally reached Parramatta - > I was calm-ish... But then the traffic there was even worse and the whole thing just started again. I couldnt breatheeeee and i was shaking. we're 4 blocks away from school and 5 minutes from it being 9 am.

But then i ended up getting there on time without any sign that i had been crying like mad and it was all good. Getting to school early was so much more stressful than research + writing.

HSC
Today one of my friends, who now lives in England, came over, so that was really good. :D:D
Oh, and at school in Maths we got test results back, and I passed. :D
zangetsu.xo said:

ARRYN IS!!
Cool! Lucky! :p
noir. said:
Today...

Woke up early this morning... No particular reason, but my PIP was due... My mum made me read over it, but I really couldn't because I was shaking and afraid that I'd find a typo. So we leave the house at 8 just so i can get to school early. 40 minutes later I'm hysterical and crying because we're caught up in traffic and I'm thinking of all the hard work ive put into this PIP for the past 9 months... the thought of getting less than 27/30 just made everything worse.
So we finally reached Parramatta - > I was calm-ish... But then the traffic there was even worse and the whole thing just started again. I couldnt breatheeeee and i was shaking. we're 4 blocks away from school and 5 minutes from it being 9 am.

But then i ended up getting there on time without any sign that i had been crying like mad and it was all good. Getting to school early was so much more stressful than research + writing.
At least you finished it. :)
What school do you go to?

edit: Lol, I'm so not googling "fisting". * shudders *

Last edited:

Loza33

HSC
Yesterday was ok.... drama rehearsals as we have our big 'yr 12 creative arts evening' this friday... where all the drama and music students do their practical trials.. even though it is just trials i am pretty freaked out... this is the first big performance and our HSC is in exactly a month to today! If friday goes awesome, then i can relax and stuff for the next month, still work; but be calm... if it doesnt go well.. then i am stuffed!!!!!

I hope today is a good day... im performing my ip for yr 7,8,9 and 10 drama... friday night has a rating of MA so i figured id get practise by performing for those who cant come.. haha

Why does Leg's car stand out?? Is it pretty? My car stands out.. as the one that cant move :'( actually i think my mum has gotten rid of it.. and i never got to say good bye!!

Beege

HSC
I only have to go on the days I have exams on. Just like the HSC

HSC
Loza33 said:
Why does Leg's car stand out?? Is it pretty? My car stands out.. as the one that cant move :'( actually i think my mum has gotten rid of it.. and i never got to say good bye!!
Awww. :( At least you got a car of your own though, lol.
My car (which is actually my Mum's, but I drive it to school everyday) stands out, because it's a beefy 7-seater. :D

Oh, in Maths yesterday, we were doing Revision on Probability, and there were questions like, "The probability that the Roosters will win is 1/16. What is the probability that in the next 3 games, they win all 3 games, etc." I wrote 100%. :D

HSC
Legham said:
but in worser news, when i got home i heard the cops had left a message with my sister wanting to speak to my parents about me :( Damn po-po.. that's like three run-ins with the law in 4 days :/
:eek: What did you do?!

Legham

HSC
chocolate_lover said:
:eek: What did you do?!
Saturday some drugged up guy pulled a knife on me and heaps of other people at a party and slashed a guys face and i had to talk to the police for ages as a witness.. Not in trouble this day :)
Sunday i got caught speeding so i'll lose my license as soon as i pay the fine..
Monday nothing
Tuesday cops calling my house looking to speak with my parents about $5000 of malicious damage to a building site back in the holidays that i got the blame for. But i didnt do it..

Lets see what tomorrow has in store for me! :p

HSC
Legham said:
Saturday some drugged up guy pulled a knife on me and heaps of other people at a party and slashed a guys face and i had to talk to the police for ages as a witness.. Not in trouble this day :)
Sunday i got caught speeding so i'll lose my license as soon as i pay the fine..
Monday nothing
Tuesday cops calling my house looking to speak with my parents about $5000 of malicious damage to a building site back in the holidays that i got the blame for. But i didnt do it..

:( That's not good at all! Except for Monday. :)

Loza33

HSC
Legham said:
Monday nothing

Oh wow... all of that sucks!! Especially the saturday night.. was the guy whose face got slashed ok? I hope so!!! Also sucks about you getting acused of stuff you didnt do...

Today... hm.. rehersals before, during drama, frees and lunch... so not much school work... netball after school.... it was ok.. funner than usual....

I'm just sitting on edge.. trying to stay calm about this friday.. ibt hard when our GP (which is awesome when it works) isnt working!! It is all physical and time related... which is really hard when im the only one who has done dancing... and everyone else is guys.. they are awesome at the flips and fight scene and stuff but the movement cheorography bits and the lines... well they suck... so gr about it!!!

Hurry up saturday!

Legham

HSC
Loza33 said:
Oh wow... all of that sucks!! Especially the saturday night.. was the guy whose face got slashed ok? I hope so!!! Also sucks about you getting acused of stuff you didnt do...
Yeah, hes fine. It was only a short cut, but it was deep. The guy with the knife was way more hurt :p He got the shit beaten out of him with chairs and shit.. But he was on ice, so its funny :)

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
magpam said:
haha. morning :D

youre taking a day of to study for trials??? i know people doing that too lol how rebelous of you :p
LOL shhh. :p
much study was done today =]
i`m so proud.. :D

Legham

HSC
noir. said:
Haha i dont get why everyone wants to come to Macarthur =|

And why oh why would they want to speak to you? i thought it was all about the "guy" :p
It's about something else :( I know cause its the same cop that came to my house in the holidays when i got the blame for the malicious damage on one of my friends houses :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)